How to prostate milk WITHOUT orgasm

Living the real life under lock and key
bottombitch91

How to prostate milk WITHOUT orgasm

Post by bottombitch91 »

how do I do this? ive read you either have a great orgasm or none at all. which is it? how do i do it so that I dont orgasm?
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: How to prostate milk WITHOUT orgasm

Post by Locked by LRC »

I don't know if this is what you're looking for but try looking at this. It's a long but very through read. http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/prostate-milking/

It's Lady Lubyanka's site and is one of the best descriptions, warnings, anatomy, and physiology I've found for a prostate massage. She explains that milking can be done with or without an orgasm. To achieve the one without an orgasm takes a lot of work and patience to learn. Never tried it myself, without orgasm.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
locknload

Post by locknload »

I'm curious about this myself...
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Basically, if done right it will allow semen to be expelled but not under any form of pleasureable ejaculation or orgasm. CQ does this to me now and again to relieve pressure. I find that I get a really strong urge to urinate, if you let that urge happen, semen flows out, not urine. The feeling is quite odd at first, it is not unpleasant, but at the same time very frustratioing as you really want to be pumping it out with muscular orgasmic contractions which just don't happen for me anyway...

It needs a lot of finger pressure on the prostate gland in a very rhythmic manner, generaly two fingers do the trick for me. We both find it easier if I am on all fours although some guys find that being on their backs and the fingers being used in the female g` spot stimulation manner works for them, you have to try the methods out and pick the one that works best. Like all these things results are not always instant and it takes training and practice by both of you. We never had success with prostate massagers we tried several all were faliures.

Over time we have been able to get quite a lot of semen out, but nowhere near the amount of an orgasm or a ruined orgasm. It is quite a lengthy process and CQ much prefers ruined orgasm to relieve the build up.

It is true that it is possible via carefully ruined orgasm to achieve quite a big ejaculation of semen but not get any orgasm, it took me a while to learn this response but now CQ can empty me pretty much completely without orgasm. It is a very odd experience to see and feel the flow with no underlying orgasmic relief to complete the process
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I've done some experimentation recently and discovered that [for me] prostate stimulation alone produces a lesser result, but combined with manual stimulation (of the shaft only) a greater quantity (more than orgasm alone) can be expelled without a true orgasm.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
iwannabecuck

Post by iwannabecuck »

I'm in chastity for 90 days term. Milking with Aneros prostate massager, which does milking without using my hands to push it back and forth in. I find out that it very comfortable to have Aneros inside me for a couple of hours per day, when i'm at home walking or doing some stand-up chores. Precum flowing out of me almost all the time with an Aneros inside. I put condom on my CB-6000 to collect precum, and not to get wet spots in my pants wit.
You can see my photo inserting Aneros at:
http://iwannabecuck.tumblr.com/image/55788974732
This is my blog dedicated to Cuckolding lifestyle.
Last edited by iwannabecuck on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
locknload

Post by locknload »

Great Tumblr blog!
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
iwannabecuck

Post by iwannabecuck »

locknload wrote:Great Tumblr blog!
Thank you.
http://iwannabecuck.tumblr.com
0 x