a game to alternate m/f denial

Living the real life under lock and key
kunst

a game to alternate m/f denial

Post by kunst »

With my wife, we like to alternate in sub/dom roles.
We play a game, for example bingo or whatever, and we keep track of the winner on a book. The winner gets a prize (an orgasm in the way he/she likes it), and it must be withdrawn in 2 days or it expires. The looser cannot have an orgasm.
When I loose she decides whether I get edging, ruined orgasm or nothing. When I win, usually we have sex but she is not allowed to orgasm (this is easy). She does not like to be edged, though.
The nice part of this game is that it can happen that she wins 4-5 times in a raw (or more). In this case I am in denial for many days, but usually no more than 10 days (I do not like long term denial and she thinks that it is boring). It is very unlikely that one of the two wins for more than 5 times in a raw, that is 10 days. And, we like to alternate male with female denial.
The only thing that is not optimal is that if I win for 4-5 times in a raw, I get many orgasms for quite a long time and it becomes a bit boring, since after the first two I am not very excited any more. And she does not get very horny from the fact that she is not allowed to have orgasm when she looses... I think this is quite common for females.
What would you suggest to let this game be more interesting?
Thanks
0 x
SunLocked

Re: a game to alternate m/f denial

Post by SunLocked »

If you find that 4-5 wins/losses in the row are too many, you could alot the orgasm to you and her not by bingo but by a secret draw of lots or differently colored marbles or similar: You start with 3 lots/marbles each - signifying an orgasm for either you or her. Once a lot is drawn, it is removed from the pool thus changing the odds towards the person not chosen for orgasm (now there are 3 lots for one person and 2 for the other). In any case, you can never lose more than 3 times in a row...
0 x