3 months down - 9 to go

Living the real life under lock and key
locked2011

3 months down - 9 to go

Post by locked2011 »

So today marks the end of the third month in my 1 year chastity attempt.

I have to say it is actually turning out to be much more difficult than I expected it to be. I think the fact that I am essentially alone in this (I do talk to my friend/kh about it a bit) exacerbates the situation. As I posted previously I was able to self-milk with the aneros twice during this time. I'm not sure if I will do it again though as it sort of feels as though I am cheating on myself when I do that.

My hormones also seem to be having their way with my mind as I have developed the odd urge to expose my chastity fetish to the world - Of course I will not act on this but it is becoming nearly as urgent as my desire for an orgasm - insanity here I come?

Anyway, I'd love to talk to some others here if for no other reason than to have a bit of an outlet - I know that is selfish but...
0 x
wishful4

Re: 3 months down - 9 to go

Post by wishful4 »

locked2011,

The longest I have been chaste at one time is a little over 2 months. If I had to describe the feelings, it would be like a seething volcano wanting to erupt in the pit of my stomach. The best treatment is just to find something else to occupy your time. All of us know exactly what you are feeling. The fact that you are doing it alone makes it that much more difficult. If you need to talk or vent...........we are listening..........
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
locked2011

Re: 3 months down - 9 to go

Post by locked2011 »

Thank you Wishful4 - you're right of course. I need to go read a good book and stop looking at this site for a while LOL!
0 x