Zen Again

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

Zen Again

Post by michaelnmelissa »

So I've had a difficult day or two over the last week, but I am feeling zen right now...

So I can pull out of my device with a little effort. At first it bothered me. But, so what? I won't do it. Even when I'm left out overnight she and I both know that pleasuring myself is the furthest thing from my mind. My device is simply an external reminder of an internal reality: I am a kept man and she is my keeper.

I haven't come for six weeks and I won't come again for months. It will likely be August or September before I do so. The thought does boggle my mind. My wife says I will likely come no more than four or five times this entire year. I used to come more than that in five days. But it is so much better now with us that I have to agree it is the best thing for me and for us.

My arguing and pushing for sex was hurting our marriage. I was so foolish. I had a wife who did and enjoyed doing things many men only dream about. Now she does those things and even more willingly and happily, but only when she wants to do them. Is it as often as I'd like? No, but then I am always wanting more. She's training me to wait and be patient and to see the glass as half full. If, she says, I have no expectations then I will be happy with whatever I receive. I am learning to submit all my desires to her's and her timing.

I like this zen state much more than the cranky one. I wish it would last longer. Maybe it will this time.

Michael
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Re: Zen Again

Post by celticqueens_sub »

I have found that my 'zen state' is very cyclical. I am sure it must be related to hormones etc but I don't know for sure. I find that every 4 to 6 days I find MC very difficult then it passes.... Also CQ has commented that my post orgasm behaviour is now vastly improved. She was getting to the point of not wanting me to orgasm as it meant she has to deal with my behaviour. This is now no longer a problem and post and pre orgasm behaviour remains constant. I do have to work at it but it makes her happy so its what I do. I do recall reading somewhere that maximum semen production occurs on average aroind 24 to 36 hrs after an ejaculation, so maybe its related to that? The need to unload? Maybe that is what makes you cranky. I quite like the feeling of wanting to cum and CQ knowing that I do and her just 'walking away'! It's a turn on!
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
kpb57

Re: Zen Again

Post by kpb57 »

celticqueens_sub wrote:...
I do recall reading somewhere that maximum semen production occurs on average aroind 24 to 36 hrs after an ejaculation, so maybe its related to that?
There may be something to that. My best "explosions" seem to happen around 1 1/2 day after the previous ones.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)