Women who prefer penetrative sex

Living the real life under lock and key
Jimi123

Re: Women who prefer penetrative sex

Post by Jimi123 »

Hi Dev and others.

Wow lots to reply to.

Hi Dev - thanks for the reply. Yes! curb masturbation (Eliminate that. Men are limited in the orgasm department and having him stop wanking all I can say is that its going to be a plus) I think that your locking him up makes perfect sense. It amazes me that a man will marry a women and prefer his right hand to her... But thats me.

On the vibrator combination with whatever form of intercourse (Penile, Strapon) I think this is a very good combination that will make intercourse work right for you!

Maybe another good question is this. If penetrative sex was more likely to result in female orgasm - would most women prefer it? In other words if men could learn / be trained to fuck better....

MC - Does the idea turn me on? :oops: Complicated... I stumbled onto some sites when Googling Strap on sex. Its been more on my radar and part of the appeal was talking to the wife about this to help out in the relationship part of things and finding out that the concept turned her on. Who knew btw? I think it could be great but I think the people who blog and post the most about it are more into a version thats centered on marathon denial sessions or female domination etc. I also am puzzled at how few posts talk about the mechanics. Simple stuff like urination and keeping clean. Getting one the proper fit and so on. And the whole idea of having fairly conventional sex. I get a vibe that once locked that male doesn't have a conventional sexual appeal anymore. But I also think that this is high kink to some and maybe there wasn't a conventional sexual appeal before either. ;-) Anyhow, the problem is complicated. Mostly her admission that she would just not be "into it" enough to make it work. Then you get to the theme of me left locked up and then.... the being not careful enough for what I wished for. ;-)

The health issues thing. I've had a few health issues and learned to be proactive about my care. So... I've learned its important to read whats out there (Medical type stuff not just personal opinion from patients) and been careful to avoid reading what I want to hear. I'm concerned that people want to believe that long term denial is perfectly safe and healthy because they want to believe it? Prostate cancer is way too common and dialing down your odds is (I think) huge.... Trust me I've seen the end of Prostate cancer and you don't want it nor do you want to see anyone close to you get it. It seems like (Long term) Male Orgasm denial does have baggage and having had more then a few relatives who died or are dying from prostate cancer it concerns me. I admit studies can be slanted and one thing I look for is who is paying for them and what drug maker makes money if they say one thing or the other. The Prostate cancer study doesn't seem to have any drug involved at all. The study (Unlike so many flawed ones) was a large group. So I think its valid.

And no, I don't need that as an "excuse" to avoid being locked up. I think people are too into my motives and not reading the words. My reason for posting about this is that a couple of times I've seen posts saying not to worry about it there are conflicting reports or suggestions that milking once a month is a perfect solution etc. I dunno - don't assume I'm an expert. I'm not! I think this is a good question that the keyholders should be asking their doctors and not just fans of MC.

It then brings me back to my question of how MC is used. If you have a guy who masturbates daily? And locking up his cock focuses him on (only having) sex with his partner? Great! If you add a little control and it makes him pick up his socks and pay the bills on time and the private time (Sex) gets better :D for you? Great! If holding the key lets you speak up and say exactly whats on your mind? Great (I :? think???) ;-) If its making the women's life better the longer he goes without orgasm and the idea is simply better life = less (to no) male orgasm? I don't know that I (As a male) buy into that / or want to even if its true.

If it makes him want to dress up in a maids costume be denied 24:7 and he helps get you ready to meet random men for sex? Ah...... :roll: well...... none for me.

But as many of you have said. "how" you do this is optional. This has no set rules.
0 x