Belt Security through Hypnosis, and more!

Living the real life under lock and key
male_pet

Belt Security through Hypnosis, and more!

Post by male_pet »

I wrote about the experience of belt-less hypnotic chastity in another thread. While it was great to see the interest, only a few folks seemed to give it a shot. I assume the reason why was the cost and the fact that many CB enthusiasts find the bondage/fetish aspects of a real device much more appealing. Now there is a file for physical belt wearers that provides security for your CB through hypnosis, and throws in a few fun and convenient triggers for your keyholder to use on you.

The file was made by Elena of eSuccubus.com, and she graciously agreed to make the file available for free:

Keyholder's Binding
http://esuccubus.com/content/keyholders-binding

This file is made for people in a BDSM chastity relationship involving chastity devices. What is often called a "keyholder" relationship of orgasm control. The file uses this word but I know there are many names for the dominant party in such a relationship. This file has no induction or awakener, so it is loopable. The file contains a few deepeners throughout to help the lesson get deep. This is a trigger file, it is not too repetitive. This file is gender neutral. This is one of my personal fetishes, so I had fun with it. This file is about 40 minutes long.The triggers contained are:

*When the listener is wearing a chastity belt or similar device, they will be able to remove it for cleaning or to avoid unwanted discovery, or for safety. Otherwise, any attempt to remove it or circumvent it with self-pleasuring in mind will be blocked by a kind of hypnotic desire to just sit there feeling pleasure until the urge has passed or otherwise stopped. This is for the security of the keyholder. In fact all the triggers/logic are presented as inroads to a greater understanding of hypnotic pleasure and chastity. The listener will only remove the belt for self-pleasuring purposes if instructed to by their keyholder (via text, email, voice, or in person).

*When the belt IS off the listener still will not touch themselves for masturbatory purposes unless explicitly allowed to do so by the keyholder.

*If the keyholder instructs the listener to "quiet down", the listener will feel their arousal vanish and be replaced with blankness. This uses the Be Blank trigger from the Brain Drain file on the site, so check it out for extra oomph, but it's described anyway. This lasts until the keyholder allows the arousal to return, at which point it does with a vengeance.

*If the keyholder instead instructs the listener "Only ruined orgasms now" or something to that effect, the listener will stroke until they reach the point of arousal then feel their hands leave their genitalia, resulting in a frustrating pseudo-climax.

*The listener will find that their keyholder can freeze parts of their body in place, akin to the oldest possible hypnotic freezing practice, by placing one finger on any of the listener's bodyparts and instructing "freeze". This temporary immobility will vanish with time or the instruction to unfreeze that body part.

The file is only a Body file, so you are also going to need an induction file and an awakener file. They are available for free too.

Overview Induction, Complicit Mind, and Explanation Induction are good for newbies, but there are lots of others available if they don't work particularly well for you.
http://esuccubus.com/tags/induction?page=1&splash=

And this is the file you can use as an awakener:
http://esuccubus.com/content/simple-awakener

Put induction, body, and awakener in a playlist, and you will be good to go.

Some of the triggers might take longer than others to work properly, since it might take some time for your subconscious to figure out how to reliably make you go limp or find the exact edge for a ruined orgasm. Ironically, it is the security suggestions that are going to be easy for your subconscious to handle. It might take a few listens, especially for beginners, but you will get there. There is more info on hypnosis in general in my other Chastity via Hypnosis thread.

I commissioned the file from Elena, but asked her to make it available to everyone for free. One thing I would ask any users: if you listen to the file and get it working, please consider making a donation or a purchase from the eSuccubus.com website. When you consider that the file achieves full security without the pain of a piercing, or the expense of a full belt, it is the least you can do. The more financial support she gets from people with our interests, the more cheap or free content Elena is likely to create for us in the future.

Enjoy!

MP
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Re: Belt Security through Hypnosis, and more!

Post by celticqueens_sub »

The file takes an age to download on a mac , windows, linux or iOS device.. didn't bother trying android... .
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
male_pet

Post by male_pet »

eSuccubus.com is hosting the game Corruption of Champions temporarily until the home site comes back online. That seems to be sucking up much of the bandwidth at the moment. That issue should resolve itself in a few days.

MP
0 x
betheball

Post by betheball »

All files downloading normally today! Picked up the Keyholders (binding) and the Tease and Denial ($5). Looking forward to trying these out. Of course, not wearing a device these days, but the triggers seem appropriate to our normal HCB play!

MP - thanks for posting!

btb
0 x
Jaztity

Post by Jaztity »

@male_pet do you have a link for Keyholder's Binding?

The link doesn't work anymore, and "binding" turns up nothing on eSuccubus.

Cheers!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

The original post was from 2013. That's a hella long time on the internet; the site may not even exist anymore.
0 x