If I Pulled Out

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

If I Pulled Out

Post by michaelnmelissa »

This forum is about living out male chastity in the real world. I don't think any of the men on here are kept in chastity against their will. It's a popular subject in chastity fiction, but that's where it begins and ends I believe.

Male chastity was my idea. I asked to be locked up. It's voluntary.

At the same time, I've come to see that in one sense I am being kept by Melissa and whether I am locked up or not is no longer entirely up to me.

Let me explain...

I was showering last night, soaping up my cage, when I decided to see just how easy it would be to pull out if I wanted. From reading this forum I've known, since before I bought it, that it is doable; I've just never tried it. I was disappointed to learn how easy it would be. With a lot of soap and water and some determination I saw how I could pull my penis out (my balls are not coming out without the key).

I decided to show Melissa what I'd learned. I asked her to come in to the bedroom and I pulled myself almost all the way out. She also was upset to learn how easy it would be. She does not frequent these forums and relies on me to tell her about all things chastity-wise. She had thought that once locked it was not coming out. She was so upset because she likes having me under her physical control. She was also upset for me as she knows the physical control is a big psychological thrill for me. I explained to her that all trapped ball devices have this problem to one degree or another. I told her that that is why some men opt for a piercing that can be locked to the device to prevent them from pulling out.

Melissa thought about it and then decided a piercing is not in my future. I would be willing, and I think I'd even enjoy it, but she does not find them attractive. She also vetoed the idea of a full belt. She does not find them attractive either.

After some more discussion we decided that:

1. We'd think some more about a Steelheart with the locking nylon waist belt that usually goes with the CB Zero Ultra.

2. When our device is dry it works beautifully. It keeps me secure. It certainly keeps me from masturbating should I waver in my commitment to male chastity. For me to pull out would require me to strip, lather up, and take a few minutes to work myself free. Then, I'd have to somehow get myself back in. All of this requires time and determined effort. If I did all that, Melissa said, then I may as well say to hell with male chastity - and she would be crushed.

And that's my point. Melissa has come to love our practice of chastity so much that for me to end it would truly disappoint her. She likes the increased intimacy, the communication, and the devotion I show her now. And she also has discovered how much she likes being dominant and having control over our sex life. She has surprised herself in learning how much she enjoys being my keyholder. Our relationship - on all levels - has become much, much better. Our sex life, she says, is a hundred times better.

I think that, even if I wanted to stop, her love of male chastity would cause me to continue in it out of love for her and my desire to make her happy.

So, in one sense, it is her will that keeps me caged.

Michael
Last edited by michaelnmelissa on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Atone
Re: If I Pulled Out

Post by Atone »

michaelnmelissa wrote:I was disappointed to learn how easy it would be. With a lot of soap and water and some determination I saw how I could pull my penis out (my balls are not coming out without the key).
It is probably even easier than you think. I can pull out of all of my devices even when dry. And some of them are really snug. My Pet Trap doesn't want to come off sometimes even when it is unlocked. Still if I just pull at the skin on the top and then the sides I will come right out even when dry. It would be very difficult to get back in but that is only half the point, right? Even though I have said that I could never get back in without unlocking I no longer think that is true either. It would take a little while but I am pretty sure I could do it, especially if I had orgasmed while I was out. I don't think there is a solution to this without either a piercing or a belt. I have the anti-pullout pins and even with those in place I can pull out (I tried once when I was going to be unlocked). They would make it that much harder to get back in but still, if I can get out I am pretty sure I could get back in, eventually.

My wife isn't interested in me getting a piercing so that is probably out for us too. I did look at seeing if there would be a way to get a pubic piercing that would lock the skin above the penis to the device. That may be able to prevent a pullout but I don't know how workable it would be. There is not a lot information about them (that I found) but they don't seem to be able to handle much stress.

-A
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

First up, I am pretty sure no device is completely secure, full belts maybe the only true method.

Having said that there are devices that can be fitted to mature metal devices to reduce the pull out ability. They have spikes on them that make pull out painful and may well leave tell tale marks on you so Melissa would know if you had pulled out.

CQ and I have discussed this aspect, the bottom line is trust. She knows I could pull out but I couldn't put it back on without the key, that might just be my anatomy, therefore once I am out, she would know.

The other thing you might try is a plastic numbered key lock that you loop round the ball cuff ring and the cage at the top so if you pull your penis out you would most likely break the lock, Melissa would then know... The draw back here is that the lock may break due to load and general abrasion during wear potentially indicating you had cheated. I think it comes down to trust, I really do. You crave her control, she wants to control you. Why the hell would you cheat and give up all you have achieved so far?

Remember that ball spanking you told us she gave you? I bet if she found out..... Youch!
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Oh I won't cheat. Don't get me wrong. And I agree about trust. Even when unlocked overnight I never seriously consider touching myself.

But if it were totally secure it would be mentally hotter for me and for her. That's all.

My main point though was how much she has bought into my chastity. The thought of me cheating on my chastity would be, to her, giving it up and she would be devastated.

In a sense, then, she is keeping me in chastity despite how my feelings might change. I would hate to disappoint her. Her passion for MC would keep me locked up even if I wanted to be free. It is no longer primarily my "thing" - it's her's just as much (and sometimes I think even more).

Michael
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

Devices, locks etc are all symbolic and ritualistic really. When you have a chaste relationship that you are both fully invested in the greatest CD is between your ears, not your legs. In my view, if a man is attempting to cheat the device then stepping up security isn't really the solution. I guess that's what Melissa is saying - the thought of you wanting to escape is upsetting because it throws all her work and mental adjustment out the window. The greatest punishment - as you probably know- is to simply hand you back your key.
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
justplaying

Post by justplaying »

Prior to buying a CB6ks, I tried to make my own chastity device. Through trial and error I found that the penis is a pretty flexible little guy. I read about the Kali Teeth Bracelet and was intrigued by that design for two reasons. First, it discouraged you from even trying to have an erection. Second, it did not require any type of testicle ring to hold it in place. I am high and tight and before wearing the CB every day, I would often get pinched or feel squished by the ring, so the idea that I could just lock up my penis was appealing. Problem was, the Kali Teeth Bracelet would definitely leave marks on your penis even when you weren't erect. And how could one size possibly fit all?

So, I had an idea of using plastic teeth that were at an angle. The MCD would be three parts; an inner sleeve with holes in it for the plastic teeth to slide through. A middle "cage of teeth" that would be fit through the holes of the inner sleeve. And finally, the outer sleeve that would slide over the whole thing and be locked to the inner sleeve using a pin, like any normal MCD. The idea being that the plastic teeth would comfortably (a relative term, I know) hold the penis in a soft grip unless you tried to pull the penis out of the tube from the back (or pull the tube off completely). The soft skin of the penis would get caught up in the plastic teeth and as you pulled back the tension on the teeth would increase. Could you soap it up and slip out? Maybe? Getting the head past all those teeth might not be possible. I think if you combined that with a traditional testicle ring you might not be able to get out at all.

When I bought my CB6Ks the company that I purchased the device from had an anti-pull out device that worked really well. It was a plastic ring with holes all the way around it. In the holes were rubber spikes. You would slid your penis through the ring first, then slide the cage over the ring. The ring had a tab with a hole for the locking pin of the CB cage and when you were locked up you couldn't get at the rubber spikes. Since the rubber spikes slid in with your penis, when you tried to pull out from behind they trapped the penis like a Chinese finger toy. After experimenting with this for a while I found that it was impossible for me to pull out.

Lastly, there is the Phoenix Chastity companies claim that their new Xanadu device is impossible to pull out from. They use a flat oval shaped backing ring instead of the traditional oval or round ring. The idea being that the location of the tube entrance and the very narrow height of the flat oval back ring will not give you enough room to pull out. They also have a strange tube design that incorporates a cylinder that acts like a cam to put spring tension on the penis when trapped in the cage. The cage is bulky, however, it comes in a crazy array of colors which might appeal to the more outgoing. Someone in the forum owns one, but I forget who....maybe they will read this post and let us know.

Well, bottom line of course you can always get out if you really want it....but why do the whole chastity thing if you don't really want it? Even so, I like to think that it is impossible to get out. That I am being held captive by my KH is part of my own personal head trip. The more secure it really is, the more I like it. It's like bondage. If I really can not get free, it is more of a head trip for me. That's why those silly cheap "bondage starter kits" don't do it for me. Give me hemp or give me steel. :lol:
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

justplaying wrote:I read about the Kali Teeth Bracelet and was intrigued by that design for two reasons. First, it discouraged you from even trying to have an erection. Second, it did not require any type of testicle ring to hold it in place.
The KTB is very effective. I'm not sure it could be worn long term. I did read about someone that wore one for 60 days straight, apparently it left what he described as a permanent callused ring around his cock.

You are correct in that it will discourage you from trying to have an erection. I think I have a fairly high tolerance for pain and I struggled with an attempted erection. The pain was good at first which contributed to a stronger attempt but it quickly got really bad, almost unbearable.

You probably can get it off though if you don't have a testicle ring. I thought the same as you at first and wore it as far down the shaft as possible (closest to the body). After a couple of days when I went to take it off and put the jailbird back on I thought I would try and see if it could come off. Turns out that if I am completely flaccid and pull the skin with the KTB on it far enough forward to get past the "solid" part of my penis I can then slip the loose skin out. I was really surprised until I did it.

Lastly, I will say that the KTB was really comfortable during the day but the nocturnal erections were really bad. What was the most interesting to me about that was that I thought that I got to where I only got one nocturnal each night (around 4:00am) when wearing the Jailbird. Both nights that I wore the KTB I had to get up at least 4 times starting about 1:00am. Not much of a sample set but I think I probably have multiple nocturnals with the Jailbird but only the later one is strong enough to wake me up.

-A
0 x
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

This is one thing I don't understand. I've seen it on several places, men stating how they try to or can pull out of their devices. I haven't ever tried to pull out. I asked for this and my wife is gracious enough to give it to me and she's playing the game like a champ... You'd almost think she asked for it with the way she's so into it. I just don't see the need to try to pull out. My device is comfortable and fits well and it never crosses my mind to escape. Now I can see if she wanted this and I didn't, then maybe I'd try it. I'd rather play it like it's real and secure and let her have the choice of when and if it comes off and when I cum. I just don't see the need to test it in that way. Maybe I could pop it out, jack off and cum and get it back in but where's the fun in that?
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

For many of us, the idea of being totally physically helpless and under control through whatever type of restraint is an utterly tasty idea. For most of us, we have to balance fantasy with role play with reality to get the experiences we crave. A totally escape proof chastity device does not exist. Even with very good chastity devices, you can easily have a ruined orgasm with a Hitachi magic wand. That doesn't make total denial and control any less of a fun fantasy.
0 x
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

tcs wrote:For many of us, the idea of being totally physically helpless and under control through whatever type of restraint is an utterly tasty idea. For most of us, we have to balance fantasy with role play with reality to get the experiences we crave. A totally escape proof chastity device does not exist. Even with very good chastity devices, you can easily have a ruined orgasm with a Hitachi magic wand. That doesn't make total denial and control any less of a fun fantasy.

I agree that the idea of being totally and utterly trapped in my device is a big part of the turn on for me. This is exactly why I've never tried to escape. Whether I could escape or not, I'll not even try since in my mind my device is inescapable. That makes it even hotter for me. My wife of course gets hot knowing I can't possibly get out without her. If I were to attempt and succeed escape I think that may ruin the illusion for both of us. My device is called Houdini, but I'll not be one. LOL.
0 x