T & D Therory

Living the real life under lock and key
Locked by LRC

T & D Therory

Post by Locked by LRC »

Seven of us guys at work were sitting around at break time. We were listening to the stories that three of the guys were telling us. They had gone to a stripper bar the night before. Two of the guys were relating their experience about their lap dance. They were talking about how hard they got and how their balls were aching when they left. Some of the guys said that would be an awesome way to leave the bar.

Later I was thinking about this and I came up with this theory. A lot more men liked to be teased and denied than will admit it to themselves. Hell, these guys were willing to pay for it! With the thriving business that lap dancers have, it might explain it.

If this therory is true, maybe being a chaste male isn’t really that far from the “average” male. Chaste men are just willing to embrace it. Their KH becomes their permanent “lap dancer”.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
kpb57

Re: T & D Therory

Post by kpb57 »

Teasing and denying for a comparatively short time in order to enhance the following orgasm is not new or out of the ordinary. Just think of the chapter about Slow Masturbation in "Joy of Sex".

Most probably, these men would not go for a denial time beyond one day.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

But here's a question. Tease and denial and aching big hard ons with your partner are one thing but to be like this in the company of your buddies.....?
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Celtic Queen wrote:But here's a question. Tease and denial and aching big hard ons with your partner are one thing but to be like this in the company of your buddies.....?
No problem. Everybody's horny as hell, and everybody knows it. Strip-Tease in theaters would never have worked if it were otherwise.
0 x
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

kpb57 wrote: Most probably, these men would not go for a denial time beyond one day.
K
This may be true. I would also say that when we first started with with T & D, before chastity, one or two days is all it would last. Sometimes only an afternoon. I still enjoyed this.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Hey, I'm "denied" for just the time we're apart during daytime and until we go to bed. Then my wife takes off the cage and usually has her fun with me on the spot, and she almost never lets me get up in the morning without a second run.
But not being able to do it on my own during daytime and having to wait for her in the evening is already a big turn-on.

K
0 x