Chastity lifestlye vs femdom lifestyle

Living the real life under lock and key
bottombitch91

Chastity lifestlye vs femdom lifestyle

Post by bottombitch91 »

it seems people here are only into the cahstity fetish, where is I am into all fetishes, such as being dominated and a live in slave. this is very hot for me, and wondering if anyone here also has a femdom/gaydom lifestyle?

if so, what are your house rules?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Chastity lifestlye vs femdom lifestyle

Post by Tom Allen »

This forum was started by a handful of people who were intentionally avoiding the d/s aspects. Yes, there is some overlap, but most of us are more into exploring chastity play as a means to enhance the intimacy in a more vanilla relationship.

While many of us have kinks and fetishes, I don't think that many o the regular members are doing anything much kinkier than orgasm denial, mixed with a little d/s.

Although, it's funny that you should mention it; I've recently been interested in exploring domestic discipline. I don't even have a clear idea in my head - but after the summer is over we'll be looking to try something different.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

For me, 'chastity' is a form of bondage, one aspect of a broader range of FemDom/BDSM. It serves as a means of control, motivation and behavior modification. Orgasm becomes a(n) [infrequent] reward.

In this house, FemDom is generally limited to sexual activities and some personal service (not complete servitude), although there does tend to be some bleed-over into other areas. I am aroused by a number of kinks, mostly based on a theme of forced participation in unusual sexual/fetish situations and activities.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

bottombitch91 - there are a few folks here who are interested in other D/s aspects, but as Tom mentioned, this forum is predominantly people not interested in D/s.

If you're interested in more D/s type of discussions, you might want to look into Fetlife. There are a few groups there - though the discussions are often more simplistic IMO, and there seem to be more and more "personals" type posts in the last year than there used to be.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon