Are any couples here open with others about lifestyle?

Living the real life under lock and key
Shorty

Re: Are any couples here open with others about lifestyle?

Post by Shorty »

My wife is an incredibly private person so no one knows anything related to her pertaining to our sex life. Consequently, I avoid posting any details about her even on this forum.
0 x
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.
– Philippians 2:3-4 (NIV)
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Not sure if I would have a problem with a few of my wife's close friends knowing, altho I know she wouldn't tell them. The problem I would have would be if they made it public. :(
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
BBS2012

Post by BBS2012 »

My fiancé and I play with chastity for a couple weeks every couple of months. Today she said her friends were talking about sex and fiancé told them occasionally "she has to put me in a cage to get a break". I guess one of her friends actually suggested a CB! If only the really knew...or do they?
0 x
ChastityDomme

Post by ChastityDomme »

some of my female vanilla friends know about our relationship as do some couples I know in the lifestyle. My sub partner doesn't play with anyone else though he is monogamous.
0 x
keeperof55

Post by keeperof55 »

This would be a deal-breaker for me...
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mrs. Twisted recently switched to a 'smartphone' with a nice, big screen (from an old flip-phone with a tiny screen). When she transferred all of her stuff to the new phone, the pictures all went into the same location...one of those pics was of my CB3k, installed, which I had sent to her in response to an inquiry as to whether I was [still] 'locked up'. (At the time, she claimed that she was mortified that I had sent the pic to her.)

She didn't quite realize that this had occurred the way it did and was showing a coworker some pics of other things and as she was flipping through them (with the coworker watching the screen), the pic of my junk in its plastic prison appeared on the screen. She says that she flipped past it quickly and nothing was said, but she isn't sure whether the coworker saw it or realized what it was. She claimed that she was 'embarrassed' that this pic had showed up...but when I asked why she hadn't deleted it she said that she didn't want to and wasn't going to- she wanted to keep it...

I told her that I thought it was kind of 'hot' that someone else might have seen, and admitted that I had occasionally entertained [humiliating] fantasies of being 'exposed' to some of her friends...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

My current g/f and I are very private with our vanilla crowd. We are involved with the local ClubFEM chapter, and my g/f has informed some of the other Dommes at various times that I'm in chastity, in addition to other discussions about an FLR lifestyle. We're quite casual players in regards to D/s compared to many out there - but its wonderful to have an outlet for support and encouragement like that.

My ex was open with a few of her semi-vanilla girlfriends about things, and in one instance, gave an emergency key to a girlfriend of hers when my ex went away for a week out of the country.

I found it exciting that a few of these women knew, but I do think there can be a very thin line between too much information, and good fun. I don't personally want to know how their sex lives play out with their partners, so I suspect that they wouldn't want to know about mine either.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

My wife's best friend knows. And her almost best friend and her wife know too.

Michael
0 x
chastityrandy

Post by chastityrandy »

I have strong humiliation fantacies which will never come true because my wife would NEVER help act them out. Any way my fantacies are more about being exposed to strangers. I have thought about going to a professional Dom and even had an appointment at one point, but I felt like I would be cheating on my wife. I have never done anything behind her back so I told her and she did not like the idea and I cancelled the appointment. I've decided i have to be happy with what I have no matter how strong the desire. It's a bit dissappointing, but I would hate to lose what I have. Atleast, she tolerates a little bit of the sub stuff we do.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

It is obviously up to individuals what they discuss with their friends etc but I really don't see any reason to discuss this 'kink' in the same way that I would not discuss any sexual things with others.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice