Dev's Conceptual Model of Chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
Jimi123

Re: Dev's Conceptual Model of Chastity

Post by Jimi123 »

I like the analogy to Trantic sex. I've read a few books about this being how to make men multi-orgasmic. I have to wonder if MC would be a good tool for that. Yes, your totally correct that I'm feeling hardwired on male orgasm!

I guess its obvious but I really am totally down with improving sex for my wife and even if it makes my orgasm "count" go down. I guess its more of the Googling male chastity and finding all the olympic orgasm denial couples that just turn me off. If its "celibacy" count me out.

I also totally get how the "jump on and lets get this over" is a disaster not just for the women but the guy. "Masturbation" inside a person is just not my cup of tea either.
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

I am bringing this thread back because I want to throw a few thoughts out to the more experienced chastity players out there who like thinking theoretically...

Ab and I have had a weird week and I am trying to figure out why. If folks remember, last weekend was supposed to be a 48 hour release (beginning at 6 pm on Friday) but it only lasted 24 hours. Then, on Tuesday, I unlocked him for overnight--we had sex, he had an orgasm but was back in the JB by Wednesday morning. Yesterday (Thursday) he asked for the key because he had developed a little sore spot on his cock and thought he needed a break. I agreed. He's out of the JB now for maybe 24 to 48 hours while this sore area clears up. He blames me for the sore spot---says I was too enthusiastic with my hand on Tuesday! That's a little hard to believe since I didn't do that much and nothing more than what I usually do, but whatever...

Since we've had this sort of in/out odd release week, I am wondering if he is not getting himself back into the right mental mindset of being locked up. Using my model, he's having a difficult time with the "getting to headspace" phase. The first time out (back in August), we were both so excited about the device, we just slapped it on and clicked the lock. Now, a little bit of the newness has worn off. I am wondering if he is resisting a bit, maybe subconsciously? I will admit, I was feeling like he had been a little bit cheated over the weekend which is why I unlocked him on Tuesday. But then it was 36 hours and he was asking to be out again--albeit, with a legitimate excuse.

I have tried to ramp it up today with a few sexy emails and texts. Interestingly, he never responded to the email I sent him about the cock ring (he probably doesn't want me to spend the money!).

Anyway, I am just wondering where things are at at the present moment. Thoughts and ideas are welcome...

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

My unexperienced 2 cents is this...

You might be taking things too seriously. This is causing you to overanalyze and stress about every little thing. I recognize this because I do the same thing. There are going to be off days(weeks) regardless of what you do to spice things up. Just remember that it is a game. Relax and enjoy what is happening instead of obsessing over what is not. Very much easier said than done but that is what i think.

So when I get like this in a week or two, somebody needs to throw this post in my face.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Dev

Post by Dev »

You might be taking things too seriously. This is causing you to overanalyze and stress about every little thing. I recognize this because I do the same thing
I think this is part of it and why I keep telling myself, "It's just a game." It is just a game. But it's a game that I am playing 24/7 and I would be dishonest if I said it is not taking over my life, a little bit. In a good way, that is, which I also think is part of the problem. I am enjoying this. I am having lots of fun. And I don't want it to end. So maybe that is why I get anxious when Ab is not in his Jailbird because some deep seated fear in my brain says, "Oh, that's it, he's not going to put it on again..."

I came home from work, inspected the little sore and asked why he didn't answer my email about the cock ring. He said the cock ring seemed superfluous since he knew I'd be locking him up in the whole package in the next 24 hours or so (good sign, that). The sore really is a sore---a little cut. I have no idea where it came from. But I took the "I'll be locked up again" very positively and you can be sure that I'll be reflecting that back to him in the next day or so...

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Atone

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote: The sore really is a sore---a little cut. I have no idea where it came from.
He wasn't going commando again was he? I would think that could be hard on things especially wearing jeans.

-A
0 x
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

Dev wrote:I came home from work, inspected the little sore and asked why he didn't answer my email about the cock ring.
Just wondering what the point of a steel cock ring is?
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Atone wrote: He wasn't going commando again was he? I would think that could be hard on things especially wearing jeans.

-A
No, he wasn't. I think I must have really scratched him by accident, or something. It is totally bizarre. Never happened before but there is a first time for everything.

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Dev

Post by Dev »

Chastehusband wrote:
Just wondering what the point of a steel cock ring is?

To have a reminder, even when he is not in the cage. Sort of like a wedding ring.

D
0 x
Dev's Gallery
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

I see, makes sense. So if you order a MM ring, I assume the ring size is the same as for the JB?
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Dev wrote: Sort of like a wedding ring.
with spikes. (or is that just my version?)

-A

p.s. maybe we do need a forum with a chat function to keep these threads cleaned up on a night like this.
0 x