Orajel

Living the real life under lock and key

Orajel

Post by inscription »

Has any one tried Orajel?
I read some place that you put it on about half way down the shaft and then put a comdom on. that way you could have PIV and have very little feeling. My wife would like if I could keep on going without having to stop and letting the urge to come to subside.

It also sounds like fun to me. I have seen erection creme that I assume works the same way.
0 x
prthomas

Re: Orajel

Post by prthomas »

What works well for me, particularly after long lockups, is a ball strap. There are some that are made with velcro and others are like rubber bands. But the one that works for me has snaps on it. When she takes off the cage, she puts the ball strap on and it stays on the entire time. Once she is ready (or if she is ready) for me to climax, she reaches down and pulls it off. If she does not desire for me to climax at all, it just stays on until she puts the cage back on. It is beneficial to have a shaved sac if you're going to do that. ;-)
0 x
freespirit

Post by freespirit »

As per ball straps made with snaps on it, sounds like a great idea. Don't know the cost but was thinking, why couldn't you use just a strip of velcro that would attach the top fuzzy side to the underside of the same piece. Wouldn't this accomplish the same thing, keeping you erect but also not allowing you to climax, and also be easy for your keyholder to pull off if she had a mind to? No waiting for an order to be placed and received in the mail. Great ideas on this site. Thanks everyone for taking the time to share and make the chastity experience new and more enjoyable!
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Velcro by itself would be okay except for the sharp edges most have. With it being made out of nylon, there is no way to smooth it.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Atone

Post by Atone »

inscription wrote:Has any one tried Orajel?
I read some place that you put it on about half way down the shaft and then put a comdom on.
I have a cream called "Dr. Numb". I only tried it once so far. I think I used too much, I lost so much feeling that I couldn't maintain an erection. Next time I will try using just a little bit.

I have heard about using orajel and may try that sometime. It would be a lot cheaper. I have used a product called "maintain" but it didn't work very well. I think it may have the same active ingredient as orajel.

-A
0 x
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

0 x
KBCB

Post by KBCB »

Just this weekend we tried Anbesol (SP?) and it really works? It's 20% benzocaine so be careful. I put it on for 8 min. and washed it off. I did this since she likes it natural and if inside her she would be numb too. her being desensetized is the last thing either of us wanted.It was unblievable how long I lasted. I kept going and going while she had orgasm after orgasm, actually to many to count. In the end when she was fully satisfied she allowed me an orgasm that was one of the best ever. I was only denied 13 days this time a still had one of the best ogasms ever. K&C
0 x
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

Trojan has similar to the Durex that work great:
http://www.trojancondoms.com/Product/tr ... icant.aspx

My wife enjoyed this so much she has actually done this twice in the last week. A little Dr Numb (like Atone mentioned).. doesn't take a lot. With the condom over it to ensure the numbing cream doesn't effect her. I didn't have any issues maintaining an erection..

She had all the orgasms she wanted. I got washed up and put back into the CB extremely frustrated. I would say its next to impossible for me to orgasm with this setup (everyone, of course, is different). The 2nd time, she seemed to be enjoying my frustration. I was so worked up I was doing everything I could to try to cum. She let me go for about 10 minutes while watching my face and smiling....

See what I get for telling her that I really want and crave for her to tease and deny.... Now that she knows that, she enjoys it instead of feeling guilty about it...
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.