Does this type of chastity exist?

Living the real life under lock and key
LouCin

Does this type of chastity exist?

Post by LouCin »

Hi chastity forums

Basically me and my soon to be girlfriend love each other, however right now she doesn't trust me as a few boys have used (cheated) her over the years. I told her about chastity, and she really liked the idea (so she knows I don't want her just for sex and that I won't be with other girls).

So we're planning to get a chastity belt, however this is where the problem comes in. Not masterbating/no sex is fine (I love her after all) but I am scared as I get boners a lot since I'm still young (we're both 19) and it looks painful (and I can't be woken up at night).

Does a chastity belt exist that I can get a boner in without pain, but won't let me have sex or masterbate unless she takes it off? Or does anyone else have any other ideas?

Thanks in advance!
0 x
wantshiny

Re: Does this type of chastity exist?

Post by wantshiny »

The real answer is ....I doubt it...

I am 47 and a tight cage will wake me 6 or seven times a night, the cage I wear now usually wakes me 2-3 times a night...

I remember back when I first started in chastity it was so painful I was lucky if I lasted two nights, now however I can go 2 or three weeks. You just learn to live with it....

If you cant be woken up at night then I really dont think chastity will work for you.

Harsh truth...sorry...If I was going to guess i would say the silicon ones that have a bit of give would be your best chance but I have never tried them...they look to ewwwy and look like they would get dirty and smelling really quickly.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

LouCin wrote:Hi chastity forums

Basically me and my soon to be girlfriend love each other, however right now she doesn't trust me as a few boys have used (cheated) her over the years. I told her about chastity, and she really liked the idea (so she knows I don't want her just for sex and that I won't be with other girls).

So we're planning to get a chastity belt, however this is where the problem comes in. Not masterbating/no sex is fine (I love her after all) but I am scared as I get boners a lot since I'm still young (we're both 19) and it looks painful (and I can't be woken up at night).

Does a chastity belt exist that I can get a boner in without pain, but won't let me have sex or masterbate unless she takes it off? Or does anyone else have any other ideas?

Thanks in advance!
So what you seek does not really exisit. A flaccid penis to an erect penis will never really fit in a cage designed to hold a flaccid penis and be discrete under clothing. The problem of nocturnal erection is almost a 'goes with the territory' problem, many here have just gotten used to it and some don't even get disturbed by it. A really well made well fitting device helpes as it reduces erection to some extent but the bottom line is a caged erect penis is a best uncomfortable.

Silicone devices are as close as you will ever get and I have had a BON4 as my KH gets disturbed by me waking in the night to deal with painful erections in the cage. It didn't work out at all. The BON4 was ridiculous to get on and was most insecure. My experience of the BON4 was less than good.. there are details on my blog if you're interested, ( http://celticqueen.co.uk/blogs/blog2.ph ... is-no-more) also serach the devices section and search the whole site, this is a topic of frequent discussion.

If you GF wants surity of a device a metal cage like a jail bird or steelworx is the best bet.

If you live with her then the next bit is OK... if not... it obviously won't work for you.

We solve the night time issue that when I am away from home on business I must wear the cage at night and as I am alone I can deal with the erections and of course not disturb CelticQueen. When I am at home she unlocks and removes the cage and this works for us very well and if you adopted some similar system she would trust you when you are away from her.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
alphonsus

Post by alphonsus »

The closest I can think of is the Curve: it's quite large and depending on the angle of your erection you might get away with it unless you point very upwards. You'll not be able to get fully hard in it, but there might be enough room for you to grow enough to not rip your balls off with the pressure.
The difficulty woth the Curve is the reason I suggest it: it's much larger than the other devices and will make a prominent bulge in most pants. Mind you, if you're big anyway no-one will really noice the difference.
0 x
male_pet

Post by male_pet »

I have posted about the effectiveness of chastity through hypnosis. If you want your girlfriend to control your release, but not have any issues with erections in a cage, it may be an option for you.

http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22163
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

LouCin, there is no device that I've heard of which can be worn day to day which allows enough room for an erection, while not being so large that people don't have issues with it falling off.

Sleeping the night is something that took me (and most people I've talked with) a while to learn how to do. Trying different sleeping positions, lubrication, wearing looser (or tighter) underwear... and eventually getting a custom sized device made it easy for me to sleep the night through without issue. But it took time. And many men report that their body simply had to get used to the sensation. So don't go getting locked up and thinking its just going to be a piece of cake. Give it time in and out. Try it for brief periods to get used to the experience and see if you can find a combination that can work for you.

I wrote an FAQ for people new to the experience, lots of basics are covered in it. Maybe it can help you too: http://www.aarkey.info/chas/
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Tasholeo

Post by Tasholeo »

I can think of one way that might help. With a PA piercing you can use CB6000 if you modify it to utilize the Pa (I'm sure there is a bunch of info on here on how to do that) you can still ensure security while wearing the largest set up the 6000 has. Then as you and your body adjusts you can go smaller to find the right fit. Then you can move on to a custom steel device if you want with better PA security.

You are 19 and you worry about night time erections... well that is going to happen pretty much the rest of your life. And your not going to grow any bigger than when your 35. So like the rest of us you just have to find that hapy median between pain and comfort if this is what you want.

That being said........ you two are 19 and she is already this mistrustful, that is a red flag for me. I know you love her and regardless I wish you two the best. For one I know you two are not ready for this and chastity is not going to fix her trust issues. I dreamt of this kind of life style since I was maybe 12 even thought I had no idea what chastity was then. My experiences are mine and yours will always be yours. And I hope you two can be the outlier, just be careful because if her level of mistrust is so great that is leads her to chastity then there are other things that neex to be resolved before you two can really make it... if you know all the details of her issues all the better...

Just my two cents.... take it as you will...
0 x
Currently locked in the Steelheart - 11/29/11
Last O - 11/29/11
Owns a Steelheart, CB6K and a CB6KS
betheball

Post by betheball »

I second malepet's assertion. Consider hypnosis. All the boners you want....just not a damn thing you can do about them! No messy tools, or toys, and much more powerful than all the but the most extreme options out there. And it's crazy easy for the KH to warm up to. Power in the form of a few words. Of course, the devices offer a lot more "kink" to them, and there are some trade-offs. But if you can relax and engage in the hypnosis files that MalePet identifies in his thread, might be something to consider. good luck!
0 x
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

LouCin wrote:Does a chastity belt exist that I can get a boner in without pain, but won't let me have sex or masterbate unless she takes it off? Or does anyone else have any other ideas?
Does a device exist that allows you to get an erection without pain? Pretty much the answer to this is NO. If its large enough, it will be extremely bulky and noticeable. Anything that is small enough to conceal, the ring gets pulled forward with the erection and puts pressure on your balls and is painful.

I have found that the answer is actually the exact opposite of what you are asking for. Think of this scenario, you are tasked with stopping a run away freight train. Would you prefer to wait until the train is running full speed down the tracks with full momentum built up behind it? Or, do you think it would be better to stop it before it has even left the station and is barely moving?

It takes awhile to get used to it and get everything figured out. But, what you are really looking for is a well fitting device that is the same size you are when flaccid. ie.. stops the erection before it really gets started...
I got to where I could tolerate the cbXk's, but, they did wake me up during the night. But, now in my custom fit steelheart which is 1/2 the size of a cb6k, I sleep through the night without any issues. When I try to get an erection, I just feel the pressure of the tube. It never gets going far enough to pull the ring forward and put pressure on my balls.

I know this isn't the answer your looking for. And, it is not a quick fix. But, it is what worked for me.
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

gungadn wrote:Think of this scenario, you are tasked with stopping a run away freight train. Would you prefer to wait until the train is running full speed down the tracks with full momentum built up behind it? Or, do you think it would be better to stop it before it has even left the station and is barely moving?

:lol: :D :lol:

Good analogy :)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273