1 Orgasm monthly for OR 1 day release every 3 months?

Living the real life under lock and key
jnuts

Re: 1 Orgasm monthly for OR 1 day release every 3 months?

Post by jnuts »

ChastizedRob wrote:
One more question. My wife has only had me lick her to orgasm one night about 5 days ago...I'm wishing for more often as it kinda "satisfied" me at an emotional level just to be able to touch her and bring her pleasure.... now I'm always thinking about touching/licking her....I wished she'd let me lick her to orgasm more often!!!!! Please share any thoughts and expericnes about this!
I assumed this would be a more frequent occurence when we started MC. Don't make that mistake. For us, her orgasms are less frequent than before because she is not being pressured into sexual situations. This is something I still struggle with and was actually part of this morning's blog. For me, I'm finding that if she doesn't want it, I would rather be denied in a harsh way than just told no thanks. At least that way I get the adrenaline rush and I'm reminded that I have absolutely no say. I guess if the sex is less frequent I prefer more of a D/S aspect. It just isn't realistic otherwise since I'm so damn horny all the time.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
J Random reader

Re: 1 Orgasm monthly for OR 1 day release every 3 months?

Post by J Random reader »

What works for her needs? Does she know?

fer instance, does she need penetration? how often? From you? Mebbe that's when she unlocks you. Dunno what the means for you. Mebbe you get erect. Mebbe you penetrate her. Mebbe you come.

If her needs are otherwise, then mebbe she doesn't need you to come. Doesn't need you to penetrate her with your erection. Doesn't need to unlock you.

Lots of possibilities in between.

I think this works better if it meets her needs. You get what you get and like it.

I druther she was posting and asking her questions if any. Just saying.
0 x