I'm still in

Living the real life under lock and key
chastityrandy

I'm still in

Post by chastityrandy »

Well I've been quite depressed about an apparent lack of interest from my wife, but last night I was going to bed she said "Just to let you know, you're getting locked up tomorrow". I swear I'm never going to figure her out - but that's probably good! Last time was a record at almost one week. I have a rare week with no business travel so I'm guessing this time could be a week plus. I'm sorry for throwing in the towel on another post in this forum, but things were looking pretty bleak. I guess I just need to keep a better attitude about this journey. For those of you who write on here about how your wife really takes charge and does things i can only dream about - count your blessings!
0 x
reeve

Re: I'm still in

Post by reeve »

Same here. My gf doesnt really care about it, but is okay with playing the game cause it gives her a bit more control.
She doesnt get horny from being the KH
0 x
Grooz

Post by Grooz »

Good to hear there's a happy ending for you chastityrandy! Or not... if you know what i mean! ;)
0 x
chastityrandy

Post by chastityrandy »

reeve wrote:Same here. My gf doesnt really care about it, but is okay with playing the game cause it gives her a bit more control.
She doesnt get horny from being the KH

Well hang in there is the only advice i can give. She has now had me locked since last Sunday. She has teased me nearly every day and i am about to go crazy. Last night she let me out to wash. after my shower I was playing with myself a bit and she snuck into the bathroom and caught me. She really acted pissed and started slapping my erection. When i went to cover myself with my hands she oredered me the put my hands at my side and she kept slapping my erection. After she finished she ordered me to put my cd back on. She stayed and watched as i put it on and laughed at me while I tried to get it on while erect. This morning she teased me and told me tonight i will be required to give her oral.

Last week i was going to give up and now this week i feel like i'm in the middle of a fantacy. So i guess the lesson is to be patient and very supportive of your KH. She can't read your mind and she has to work through a lot of emotions. Hang in there!
0 x
reeve

Post by reeve »

That sounds very promising! :o :)
0 x