Pre-cum/Leaking

Living the real life under lock and key
biggar

Pre-cum/Leaking

Post by biggar »

Having self milked I know that famous "feel like needing to pee sensation" and just had such a feeling at work. Of course I had been reading some stories I printed off about ruined orgasms. Made me curious as to how many other guys leak or ooze while locked up! I would love to hear about others experiences with this happening to them and if they enjoy it or not. Hope to hear from you all! :D
0 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal
locked4her55
Re: Pre-cum/Leaking

Post by locked4her55 »

Only time I have any leaking is when I'm being teased for any length of time.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
biggar

Post by biggar »

I forgot to mention that I'm hoping to hear from guys using devices like the Looker 02 w/urethral tube and guys locked in full belts like the NeoSteel. I'm assuming devices like the Looker 02 would stimulate the penis with almost every movement and cause leaking which I think would be good as it would be lubricating the tube also. As for the full belt guys it must be an altogether different sensation from not only not being able to touch the penis but not even be able to see it!
0 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal
TheToy

Post by TheToy »

I have experienced a dribble only once while in town shopping. I was looking at a rather gorgeous looking women's ass. :roll:
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

I leak quote a lot asfter about 10 to 12 days.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
LadyBeth

Post by LadyBeth »

Joseph didn't used to have that problem until he was caged and wasn't allowed to come but once a month or so. Now he's a terrible drooler. Sometimes I have him slip a Crown Royal bag over it on 'nude nights'. He was leaving a nasty mess on seat cushions.

I don't know if he enjoys the feeling. I think it's just a symptom of continual sexual frustration. He asked for it, and it's now his problem to deal with his decision. Too bad, so sad.
Lady Beth
0 x
TheToy

Post by TheToy »

It's just another form of wet dreams your body is taking care of its self, by releasing a little fluid now and then.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

If I'm locked up longer than a week, I can leak quite a bit of precum when I get excited. And after a couple of weeks, I'll sometimes even leak a bit just prior or after I urinate.
1 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
poor

Post by poor »

I spontaneously ejaculated yesterday. I had a wet dream the day after a release was granted and never quite shook the need to 'finish the job off'. That was about 3 weeks ago and the last week in particular has been about hard-ons & a dull ache in my ass that sharpened and cramped to deliver a small amount of cum in about 5ml of protastic(?) fluid.

Chatelaine had said that she wanted to get me to the point where I couldn't control myself and she was enjoying my plight way too much. I was unloading shopping into the fridge when the dam finally broke - hardly the stuff of erotic delight. She verbally teased and ground her ass into my crotch whilst pushing my hands into her breasts to 'make it sexy for me' before sending me upstairs with some laundry. A second wave hit me on the stairs and I shot again. There was no penile sensation beyond passing liquid but my ass felt like a butt plug had been inserted without any warning.

Last night I was erect more than any time I can recall in the last 15years. Today I'm back with that 'need to finish the job' feeling again.
1 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Urcatcher

Post by Urcatcher »

I'm locked in a jailbird and have been locked pretty continuously since the end of April. It is snug and totally prevents erections. If I play with my nipples while laying on my stomach and I "dry hump" the jailbird cage, (although I can't get an erection), I can sometimes get a "failed orgasm".... a small squirt of cum (it is cum colored... not clear so probably not precum). It is with a slow release that looks like the release that comes from being milked. It is not satisfying and I can only occasionally achieve it... More often I simply quit because there is no erection allowed by the jailbird and I can't get any release. (I've wondered if i have achieved self milking?) I would have to say that my nipples have become more sensitive and more of an erogenous zone since being locked up!
1 x
Locked in a jailbird since end of April, 2013.