Chastity Games Suggestions

Living the real life under lock and key
Arkinnian

Chastity Games Suggestions

Post by Arkinnian »

Hi there! An online friend has agreed to be my keyholder and we're going to be having a little fun with my situation. I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions to little things we could do to play.

For example, my cage came with two locks, three keys each. I'm going to give one key to my local friend to act as an emergency backup. The other five I'll mail to my KH. He will decide a number of days to keep me locked up, and if I've been good for that duration, he will mail me one key at random, which gives me a chance at getting free but doesn't guarantee it.

Now, during the course of my lockup I'll have chores to do. For instance, I'll have to clean my room and send pics with a timestamp, write X pages of erotic fiction for him, or dress in my maid outfit/latex/what have you (and maybe have to be outside when I take the pic).

I'm wondering what other chores could he have me do, and also do you guys have any general suggestions of things we could do? For instance, I'm going to suggest that if I pester my local friend for the key, she's to inform my KH and he can punish me as he sees fit. The emergency key is for emergencies only, natch. Also if I've earned a key, I still have to be good while it's in the mail. If my KH decides that I've been bad while the key is en route, I have to take a timestamped pic of the unopened envelope and mail it back to him.

I'm eager to see what the community here can cook up.
0 x
bottombitch91

Re: Chastity Games Suggestions

Post by bottombitch91 »

some ideas:

1. spend a limited number of time crawling on all fours. maybe have shoe laces tied to you balls and ankles, limiting motinon/causing pain

2. dont use furniture for a day

3. dildos

4. cold showers

5. if you are feeling especially brave, go out of the house with a T shirt that has LOSER written on it, or something

hope you like these ideas
0 x
Arkinnian

Post by Arkinnian »

Some of those are actually nice ideas, I like it!
0 x
owned_slaves

Post by owned_slaves »

Sometimes I'm just putting on my hubby pants a vibro egg and watch him how begging me to let him cum. After all I denial the orgasm and taking bag the egg.
Sometimes I'm making a BJ while he is locked in the chastity. He cum once it was so humiliating for him she blush so much :D .
Sometimes my master told me to catch my hubby locked penis while I'm serving him with my tongue. My hubby try to make some moves to feel any pleasure but master told me to let him stay and watch how I fallow humiliating orders.
0 x