What is your arrangement?

Living the real life under lock and key
HerTDToy

What is your arrangement?

Post by HerTDToy »

My wife and I are getting back into chastity play after a few weeks of fun and a few weeks of false starts. We've settled on an initial agreement on when / and how long we'll be playing, as well as expectations for me during these periods. As we're new to this - I was wondering whether some of the more experienced crew might have some thoughts about how to ease into FLRs and longer term chastity play.

Our agreement is quite simple...

On the first day of her period, lockup begins. lockup lasts as long as she wants it to.

We generally don't have a ton of sex during her period, so we're thinking this is generally a good time to start, since I'll be spun up after a week of abstinence and she can benefit from frequent backrubs, baths, etc. She also has control over how long the lockup lasts. It could be short, or long - depending on how much she's enjoying it.

Each week she'll provide me with a list chores and housework I'm responsible for. No discussion. Surprises and going out of my way to please her are encouraged!

If she's my queen, she should be treated like one. My goal is to give her a holiday from the typical grind, giving her the opportunity to relax and get all of her needs met. I plan to arrange our date nights out, taking responsibility for laundry, dishes, bills, lunches, etc.

I'm not allowed to ask for sex or make suggestions. She owns the cadence and selection of sexual activities. Feedback can be provided when asked for.

We think this might be the best way to avoid topping from the bottom, or pressuring her for teases, etc. In the past some of our chastity play fizzled out because she felt like it was too much work for her. This puts her firmly in control, and gives her the opportunity to be pleased exactly how she wants as frequently as she wants.

That's essentially it. I have no idea whether lockup periods will last a week, two or more. I have no idea whether she'll get into it - but I do know I can do my best to give her an awesome experience and a break from the usual grind. As for me, being infatuated with her after 13 years of marriage is reward enough for me. :)

Any suggestions on how to make this successful, or idea for improvements? What worked for you?
0 x
I'm happily married. I have more than enough to eat at home.
At My Queens Service
BBS2012

Re: What is your arrangement?

Post by BBS2012 »

The arrangement for my KH and me is about the same. She will lock it and only after that pick the amount of time it is to remain locked. During that time there are chores I can do to earn reward points. Each point is one minute of teasing. Which is usually a vibe on the outside of the cage. And nearly impossible to get more than 5 minutes a day. I'm not allowed to save them for a couple days either. Also every time I whine or ask for my teasing a day gets added on to the time I am to remain locked. The other night after my teasing which I felt like I had gotten so close to the edge but not quite. I got up to change the laundry and came in my pants. Minutes after stimulation had stopped. She just laughed at me and said it looks like there is more laundry to do
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mrs. Twisted has a 'Certificate', which she is entitled to use any time she pleases. There is also a coffee can which contains one or more matchbooks which have either an 'M' or an 's' on them, when she uses the certificate she is entitled to arrange the number and types of matchbooks in any way she pleases. I draw from the can. Since she has sometimes enjoyed being the one dominated, if I were to draw an 'M' I would be the 'Master', if I draw an 's' I am the slave and she is the Mistress.

Before a matchbook is drawn, I draw several cards from a standard deck and hand them to her without looking at them. The values cards drawn indicate the amount of time the scenario will last, and they can generally be read two ways which would result in a longer or shorter period. She chooses how to interpret the values and writes a number [of months] on a piece of paper, she also writes a number indicating a time period of how long she would serve if I were to draw an 'M'. She is not required to show me the cards and could, if she chose, write down any number she pleases within the range of values available. I am not privy to the numbers before a matchbook is drawn.

After the numbers are set, I draw a matchbook. If I draw an 's', she announces the number of months that *I* will serve, and I am not permitted to challenge the number.

I have never drawn an 'M', I do not know if there has ever been an 'M' in the can.

At the last drawing, she chose the maximum amount of months that could be interpreted from the cards. (The scenario actually went about a half a year longer than it was originally supposed to, but that included a several month 'time out' when she was diagnosed with uterine cancer and our heads weren't really into The Game, what with the treatments and surgery and uncertainty as to success.)

I'm not really into being a domestic servant and doing all of the household chores (though I have always done my own laundry, and much of the cooking because I'm better at it) so M/s is generally restricted to sexual activities and 'personal services' such as serving her drinks or coffee, foot rubs/massages, etc. She basically has free reign over sexual activities and I have set only a few 'hard limits' so almost anything is possible, including some things that she will probably *never* be kinky enough to act on.

We aren't currently engaged in a scenario, but she has been making 'Mistress noises' more and more lately. I don't know if a recent revelation of my arousal at a particular kink may have anything to do with that, or if it's merely coincidental that she has been thinking of starting a new Game.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
BBS2012

Post by BBS2012 »

In a new development. Her orgasms are now in the point system we have. One point for me can b used for one orgasm for her. It is then subtracted from the minutes of teasing I get.
0 x
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

Our arrangement, if you want to call it that, it more one of kinky fun than an FLR. Sure, I do a lot for her, but then I'm retired, with time on my hands, while she's still got a few more years to go.

Neither of us are strongly D or s, but rather, we're both a bit twisted. I've handed over control of what goes on in the bedroom, and she's still climbing the learning curve on that after two years. I can ask for/suggest sex quite freely. She has the key, so she decides if and when we play.

We're both really learning as we go. I've discovered through all of this, that I have a strong masochistic bent, and she's finding that causing me pain makes her panties wet. Good combination... Outside the bedroom, I'm the more dominant of the two, always have been, so, while we tried to start into an FLR, it didn't really fly too far.

In the end, we decided we'd go with the flow... Whatever is fun and keeps us loving and laughing together is working well for us.
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Harry Haversackers wrote:Whatever is fun and keeps us loving and laughing together is working well for us.
Same for us. We have no desire for a FLR but when it comes to my penis, she calls the shots.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Harry Haversackers wrote: We're both really learning as we go. I've discovered through all of this, that I have a strong masochistic bent, and she's finding that causing me pain makes her panties wet. Good combination... Outside the bedroom, I'm the more dominant of the two, always have been, so, while we tried to start into an FLR, it didn't really fly too far.
Similar here. Total FLR just wouldn't work.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
TheToy

Post by TheToy »

My wife decides how long I'm kept from orgasm, I'm not given jobs to do to earn release its all down to her whims when release comes. She of course unlocks me for regular cleaning, as a clean toy is more enjoyable.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TheToy wrote:a clean toy is more enjoyable.
:D
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

TwistedMister wrote:
Harry Haversackers wrote: We're both really learning as we go. I've discovered through all of this, that I have a strong masochistic bent, and she's finding that causing me pain makes her panties wet. Good combination... Outside the bedroom, I'm the more dominant of the two, always have been, so, while we tried to start into an FLR, it didn't really fly too far.
Similar here. Total FLR just wouldn't work.
I proposed full FLR, but Beth simply said, "you lazy bastard, you're just trying to shirk your responsibilities"....sexually, she's very dominant and calls the shots, but in everything else, it's an equal partnership. Other than being a dominatrix, she's really quite sweet. There are times when she's insatiable, and other times she's relatively asexual (definitely associated with high work stress). My job is to ride the roller-coaster.....at this point, I have a pretty good idea when it's going into 'Zero-G' mode.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.