Creampie eating?

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Creampie eating?

Post by Tom Allen »

I don't know, in the US they might just chalk it up to something like "sexual misadventure" and she'd get off with a year and a book deal. 8-)
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Jedi wrote:Hmm...
Wireless Feed "so that his partner (and everyone else in the world) can keep an eye on him" = $200
Having a few drinks (and sexual encounters) while the house catches fire from an electrical short = $40
Spending 10-20 years in prison for involuntary manslaughter = Priceless
Outstanding!
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

pfq wrote:Hi guys,
The easiest way I got around the icky side was my gf tied me up and blindfolded me while caged then went out with her lover (was told she was popping to the shops for supplies and a bottle of wine), had sex in the car and then came back and without me knowing and when she got home she sat on my face for a good lockout. I had no choice but to lick her cum filled pussy, she said it was a huge turn on for her being soo in control. Remember we are all here because we want to please our partners and be submissive to them.... Try it you might like it and it don't taste bad either.

Pfq
A few issues with this...

I happen to be in a power exchange D/s relationship, and we use MC as part of the control element, but not all here are submissive to their partners.

Leaving someone bound and alone in a house is the height of stupidity... I have indeed been bound and left in a room in a punishment tie for some time, but CQ was always in the house and she was never more than a few steps away, and I was never in any danger, huge discomfort, but that was the point...

Play safe FFS.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
cumslave_2010

Post by cumslave_2010 »

My wife has trained me over the years to always clean up my mess. It started as a fantasy for me, but when i was required to do it, i would gag from it. I would beg her to not make me do it. She enjoyed how much I hated it, and this really got her going as a permenant punishment for me. So over the years her cum training is near perfect. The odd times I am milked or allowed release I know what is store for me. One time during her training periods, she made me cum for her everday and lick or suck it up. The whole process was to only be for a week, but if she wasn't satisfied we would start over again. It took over three weeks to complete, and by the end. I was well cum trained. she loves to tell me now, that I have eaten more cum for her then she has ever swallowed in her life. As of today I have been locked fro 11 months and look forward to my milkings. Knowing the result of her milkings is my humiliation. She always finds differant and more humiliating ways to make me clean it up.

cumslave_2010
0 x
ChastizedRob

Post by ChastizedRob »

She had me clean her after ruined Os and later after real Os. Just like anything the more you do it the more enjoyable it is. I have no desire to taste it but now it is simply something I always do for her as she really loves me cleaning her. After every O I automatically lie on my back and she sits on my face, no questions asked as not it is just understood. At first swallowing was hard longer than it took me to accept the cleaning part but over time swallowing has gotten to be routine but again, not something I get much pleasure from doing. The pleasure is knowing she enjoys that power over me.

Also, she only lets me have one real O per month which never gives much satisfaction so I'm horny all the time even very quickly so after the monthly O so that might have something to do with it?

Best Regards, Rob
0 x
Herslaveboi

Post by Herslaveboi »

Wow didn't realize i was such a odd ball out. Maybe noone like me has posted in this tread because it really does not help the op

Was a while before i was even thinking about chastity that the idea o f eating my cum would excite me. I tryed to eat my cum after masturbating a few times and it didnt really work. I tasted but was no longer turned on by it. The way i got to actually do it t first time was prolly not my best idea but im glad i did it. I talked myforeverqueen into giveing me a bj and swallowing something she does not like doing but i surprised her by grabbing her head before she could swallow and forced her mouth to mine and started makeing out. Basically forcing her to snowball me. I dont think i got a full load the first time and was bad i didnt warn her but it all worked out. I dont think she has swallowed cants that day on the rare occasion my cum ended up in her mouth i was the one to swallow it. And i did so happily i might add i really do enjoy eating my cum.

Now that im locked up she has used it as a reward (i havent been locked long) one i kinda wish i got more often. Really my favorite thing to do after i cum is to clean it up. If i was able to get her off before me even better. Her taste is amazeing.

Now i have the fantasy of cleaning her up after someone else. She knows this and is willing to make it happen but not sure it will because of the obvious problems with that situation.
Herslavebo
0 x
Cucklocked

Post by Cucklocked »

This may not be to everyone's taste, but as a cuckold creampie eating is amazing. I've done it a few times and we both loved it. Best with her sitting hard on my face and scolding me etc. However, my point for this thread is that I still find it much more difficult to eat my own..... the ruined orgasm route is good...... but it's definitely about the immediate post orgasm thing ruining your appetite otherwise for me.
0 x
Ibbostyx

Post by Ibbostyx »

Hi there. In response to locked 4 her55 back in May "Ok, question for those here more knowledgeable on this subject.

Is it better to "clean up you mess right away or wait a few minutes?"

I just read on another post here that he waited 10 minutes before going down there.

If my wife ever said to me while engaged in PIV sex "I'll let you cum inside of me but you're cleaning up after" I don't think I would last 5 seconds. If she makes me follow through I'm just wondering which is better. I would think it's best to just get to it.
I seem to recall a programme on TV explaining that after the "liquid" ejaculation into the woman, because of the woman's chemical or hormonal defences which want to get rid of or defend against foreign bodies i.e the sperm. The sperm protects itself by turning almost jelly like for a period of time (don't know how long), and then when the "attack" is over the sperm returns to a liquid again so that it can continue it's journey to try and meet with the egg in the woman.
As I don't know the time frame for this to occur I am not able to say to "just get to it" or to wait or whatever, maybe a person who knows more about such matters would like to comment.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Ibbostyx wrote:"I'll let you cum inside of me but you're cleaning up after" I don't think I would last 5 seconds.
My wife isn't in to making me "clean up" but she is all about me "finishing the job" but yes, when she tells me that I will be finishing the job (orally of course) if I come I am good for about 5 seconds at most.
0 x
kept4her

Post by kept4her »

The "idea" of creampie eating is very exciting but as said before once the orgasm happens the interest fades quickly. I still would like to try it but there is a small problem for us when I am out, there has to be some form of birth control on my part so a condom is required. Now the idea of snowballing has also been a big turn on because my wife does not swallow. She doesn't care for the taste and not sure how she would feel on this, just haven't brought it up. I have masturbated and "convinced" myself to clean up the remains and was able to do it without much trouble.

Best question I could think of is how did you bring this up without getting the bad vibe from your wife?>
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.