Creampie eating?

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Creampie eating?

Post by TwistedMister »

ipleasemegan wrote:I meant the psychological ick factor of when such acts become super unappealing after you cum, not the taste ick factor of it tasting bad.
The "ick" factor has not gone away for me, I can't do it willingly. I still need to be restrained and some 'persuasion' (squeezing/pulling my balls) applied. But, I don't have to do it all that often and for me the eroticism is in *being* forced to do it. I don't like doing it. But if she says I'm going to have to, it's instant arousal and a hair-trigger...and after orgasm I absolutely don't want to do it.

Mrs. Twisted loves it, both the physical sensation (she says it's much better than ordinary pussy-eating) and the 'naughty' feeling of making me do something nasty like that. The first time, it was her idea, I had never told her that I'd ever had any sort of thoughts on the subject and I didn't get a choice in the matter. I had occasionally entertained the fantasy and found it extremely arousing, but far too embarrassing/humiliating to ever mention such a thing to her.

I used to think that I would really balk at being required to do it *every* time I was allowed to cum inside her but lately I've been thinking it would add an extra psychological twist to being allowed to fuck her- wanting the pleasure part but dreading the 'clean-up'.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Jedi

Post by Jedi »

I have held the fantasy for some time and at my request Jewels has happily forced me to fulfill the fantasy after it has lost the pre-orgasm excitement. There is most certainly an "ick" factor for me, even after having done it a number of times... and that is the turn on for me. Without the "ick" factor, I don't think it would be nearly as arousing.

In April, we started a "contract" of sorts. It is more about rules and punishment than it is about chastity... mostly giving Jewels an excuse to spank me with her wooden spoon. Part of the contract includes a requirement that I beg her to allow me to clean up the creampie. If I fail to beg or fail to convince her, the penalty is a dramatically high number of swats. I should mention that I hate being spanked with the spoon and that the orgasm itself also has a high penalty (even if permitted), so adding more to the number of swats GREATLY encourages me to, post orgasm, beg with all earnest for something I DON'T want to do at all!

So humiliating and powerful!
0 x
desertsub

Post by desertsub »

My wife has required me to clean up after myself for several years now, that is the only way I'm allowed to cum. If I want to cum I have to clean it up, that's the rule. Over the last couple of years she has letting me cum inside her at all except for special occasions such as my birthday, but I still have to clean it up. Mostly now she has me cum on her belly and lick it up or she masturbates me to orgasm on my belly and then dabs the cum up with her fingers and has me lick it off. I've grown quite used to it and just consider it part of the price to pay for being allowed to cum!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Jedi wrote:Part of the contract includes a requirement that I beg her to allow me to clean up the creampie. If I fail to beg or fail to convince her, the penalty is a dramatically high number of swats. I should mention that I hate being spanked with the spoon and that the orgasm itself also has a high penalty (even if permitted), so adding more to the number of swats GREATLY encourages me to, post orgasm, beg with all earnest for something I DON'T want to do at all!
I missed this post earlier. Wow, that sounds kind of hot.
0 x
pfq

Post by pfq »

Hi guys,
The easiest way I got around the icky side was my gf tied me up and blindfolded me while caged then went out with her lover (was told she was popping to the shops for supplies and a bottle of wine), had sex in the car and then came back and without me knowing and when she got home she sat on my face for a good lockout. I had no choice but to lick her cum filled pussy, she said it was a huge turn on for her being soo in control. Remember we are all here because we want to please our partners and be submissive to them.... Try it you might like it and it don't taste bad either.

Pfq
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

pfq wrote:Hi guys,
The easiest way I got around the icky side was my gf tied me up and blindfolded me while caged then went out with her lover (was told she was popping to the shops for supplies and a bottle of wine), had sex in the car and then came back and without me knowing and when she got home she sat on my face for a good lockout. I had no choice but to lick her cum filled pussy, she said it was a huge turn on for her being soo in control.
Wow, so with no prior discussion, your partner left you in an unsafe condition for an extended amount of time, and then compounded it by risking your getting a disease from unprotected sex? And you didn't kick her ass to the curb?
Remember we are all here because we want to please our partners and be submissive to them....
No. We're here because we have a common interest in "enforced" chastity and orgasm denial, especially in the context of a loving relationship. That doesn't necessarily imply submission.

And submission, itself, doesn't mean that you have to be an idiot about not being safe, sane, or consensual - all of which you and your partner were not in this little episode. Next time, why not play Russian Roulette while you're at it?
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Hear, hear!!
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote:Wow, so with no prior discussion, your partner left you in an unsafe condition for an extended amount of time, and then compounded it by risking your getting a disease from unprotected sex? And you didn't kick her ass to the curb?
Wow, sounds like he needs to pop on down to the chemist and buy some 'smart' pills, then he can install a wireless audio/video feed in the bedroom, and run an uplink to a Cloud server so that his partner (and everyone else in the world) can keep an eye on him while she goes to the pub, climbs up on the bar and lets everyone and his brother have at her. :o

Oops. Am I being a dick? I'm sorry, I can't help it. :roll: I think it's contagious or something. I need to be punished. Please? (But not the nut-tapping thing again. Jeez, who knew that something that took so little effort could hurt so much? How about a figging instead?)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote:(But not the nut-tapping thing again. Jeez, who knew that something that took so little effort could hurt so much? How about a figging instead?)
:lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Jedi

Post by Jedi »

Hmm...
Wireless Feed "so that his partner (and everyone else in the world) can keep an eye on him" = $200
Having a few drinks (and sexual encounters) while the house catches fire from an electrical short = $40
Spending 10-20 years in prison for involuntary manslaughter = Priceless
0 x