Painful mornings

Living the real life under lock and key
newstuff69

Painful mornings

Post by newstuff69 »

My husband and I have been in the chastity lifestyle for only 3 weeks now. We currently use the CB6000 and the bird cage. Most of the time he is fine. It has done wonders for our relationship. But every morning (sometime between 4:30-6:30 am) he is extremely uncomfortable. This morning he was ready to throw in the towel. Any suggestions on what to do for morning relief? :?: :?: :?:
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Painful mornings

Post by TwistedMister »

Getting up and taking a leak usually works for me.

But you two should probably make sure that the base ring is not too tight. The first time I got locked in, the base ring was the smallest (the only one I couldn't 'slip out' of) and after three days and nights it became sheer torture, in the worst sense of the word. You should make sure that there are no abrasions or bruising.

If it is only 'discomfort', you will have to assess whether or not he 'needs' a break...or needs a firm hand to keep him 'on track'. If you have just started and jumped right into a three week stint, he might really need a break, I think many of us started with lesser periods (some perhaps only hours long). It can definitely take some 'getting used to' (unlike the fantasy musings of some folk on other sites).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
HeldForHer

Post by HeldForHer »

Yes
Last edited by HeldForHer on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
newstuff69

Post by newstuff69 »

He hasn't had it on for 3 weeks straight. There has bee some breaks in there. He wears the biggest ring available for both devices, but in the morning, he is purple.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

newstuff69 wrote:He hasn't had it on for 3 weeks straight. There has bee some breaks in there. He wears the biggest ring available for both devices, but in the morning, he is purple.
You might want to try increasing the size of the spacer, too small of a spacer can cause a lot of discomfort especially during nocturnal erections.

I have never had a problem with turning purple but that doesn't sound good. I'm not sure what might cause that but my first guess would be too small of a ring. Seeing you are already using the largest ring I'm not sure what to suggest. Maybe someone with direct experience with that problem will chime in.
0 x
beebee7896

Post by beebee7896 »

My hubby had been experiencing the same problem. We ended up on the kept for her website and found there are 2 larger rings(a 2 1/8" and 2 1/4") that can be ordered for the CB6000. You might check into those as it fixed the problem of being purple in the morning.

I would advise ordering both. He only ordered the 2 1/4" and after wearing awhile it became too large and he needed to go down a size but the 2" is still too uncomfortable for overnight. Finally ended up working with a dremel tool to make the 2" a little bigger when he should have just ordered both sizes up to begin with. But with everything, live and learn...we are new to this too(only been doing it about 2 1/2 months).

Hope that all made sense.
0 x
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

There is definitely a break in period. So, I second what beebee said. Get the larger rings and try larger spacers to start with. Don't worry so much right at the start how "secure" it is. As his body gets used to wearing it, you will gradually downsize the rings and spacers.
I still have 2 rings for my custom stainless steel CB. One for summer, and one for winter (the cold makes things want to pull up tight so I need a slightly larger ring). So, it is normal to have to work through different sizes to keep it comfortable for long term wear.
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
happyman1

Post by happyman1 »

I wear a cb6000s. I started with the largest ring, smallest spacer, then went to the next size down in ring. It kept sliding forward on the scrotum and causing abrasions. I went to the next smaller ring, with a size larger spacer, no problems and it's been 3 weeks.
0 x
currently in a CB6000s
happyman1

Post by happyman1 »

I do suggest a bigger ring for your husband.
0 x
currently in a CB6000s
biggar

Post by biggar »

We have had the CB2000, Curve, CB3000 and the CB6000s and I found with the first 3 that finding the right spacer and ring combo was very important. For me a larger ring and smaller spacer worked best. The CB6000s was a different matter as there are fewer combinations with that one. We have since advanced to the custom Mature Metal Watchful Mistress and all problems were solved! It is custom made to my totally limp dimensions and fits very well! They say at their site: "You cannot and will not be able to get an erection!", and it is very true! The most I do is swell slightly with no pulling on the sac or balls!
0 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal