New Steelheart new beginning

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4her55
Re: New Steelheart new beginning

Post by locked4her55 »

steph17 wrote:My kh/wife has joined the forum so she can ask questions about the lifestyle, so things might get interesting.
Sure has for wonderingwife and her husband. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
steph17

Post by steph17 »

I dont think me or my kh/wife will get that deep about the lifestyle, jezz- at least we are really going to try and make it work, it is meant to be fun and life is to short not to give things a go.
We dont do things that just give one person a buzz, we are a couple
0 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

I dont go for setting records for time spent locked up but I am unsure about my wife/kh as when this period of being locked and denied began she stated one month minimum to start out, now she has been telling me that she has read on a site some where that to get a man in the right head space it should be 1 year to start with.
I think we will have to have a time out talk just so she dont think I am topping from the bottom, we dont have a D/s lifestyle but she does have control in the bedroom over my orgasms.
This site she has read sounds more like some cruel mistress site (she cant remember the name) and we are not in to that, so a wee talk might be helpful.
The only problem is she has already said that I have been trying to control the game and if she does not control it then it stops,so I dont want go there again.
I am close to 2 weeks now, not an excessive amount of time I know but the way I was thinking about chastity was possibly every so often I would be let out to play (not cum) then clean up and re-locked.
Well after 3 days I was let out to clean up and check everything was in good health and it was so good that it appears that I wont see my penis again till the month is up, I think I can handle that, but the year idea dont work for me, I am enjoying the ride so far, so if we go for give or take a month then I think that would be fine,
but at the moment it is not my decision.
I did encourage her to join this forum so she could ask other kh their opinions and ask some of her own questions and she has joined, I dont know if she has been talking yet, but I dare say I will find out when she is ready.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

It sounds to me like you've reached that point where you need to be able to enjoy what you have already established between yourselves for what it is, as opposed to trying to make it fit someone elses template of 'male chastity perfection'.

"Comparison is the theft of joy"; (especially on the fantasy-fuelled falsity of the interweb) even in the more reliable boundaries of this forum there are couples that 'do' this much more than we do in every facet of the fetish. Best of luck to them. We've found our stride and are happy with it.

Time perhaps to stop digging, sit back & enjoy the garden.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
steph17

Post by steph17 »

That is the 2 week mark past and now on in to the third week, Life the daily grind and family issues are shadowing chastity play right now, it has been put on the back burner but my wife/kh has told me the steelheart stays on and just get on with life.
It does make chastity play more difficult for the wearer of the chastity device as you can wonder off in to thinking why am I bothering with this bit of steel locked to my penis, but in a few days time the issues will pass and I think I will be glad that she told me I was staying locked and we get back in the groove.
0 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

It will be two weeks tomorrow since the steelheart 2 was removed for cleaning and shaving and I think I would like to have a look at my penis to check it is still in good health (skin condition), I can feel no discomfort down there so I expect everything will be fine, but being sure is a good thing.
Interaction between me and my wife/kh is very little right now because of family distractions and I am hoping
that it changes today as we get back to normal, It can get quite lonely when you are locked in your cage and there is little attention from your kh.
0 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

Well things have not gone to plan, I was unlocked this morning for some play time (no cumming) and once the steelheart was removed there was a redness on my penis and I started to get erect and it was sore, That made no difference to my penis and it got rock solid.
What was causing the pain was the urine left in the tube after using the toilet even though I rinsed after had irritated the skin in the tube and when the penis stretched it got sore with what felt like a burning sensation,
I had no pain before the tube was removed so I did not expect this and it was a great disappointment to my kh and myself.
So the plan now is leave the steelheart off till things get back to normal, then try four days and remove the device to check the skin, if things are ok we will wash and replace the device and try 5 days and keep increasing
the duration by one day at a time until we see a change in the skin, then we will know the maximum time we can go before removing to freshen things up.
I had said to my kh/wife that I thought that we were leaving it to long without inspecting things but she was in no mood to unlock me until this morning, just glad she did and thing will start again soon.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

steph17 wrote: What was causing the pain was the urine left in the tube after using the toilet even though I rinsed after had irritated the skin in the tube and when the penis stretched it got sore with what felt like a burning sensation,
I had no pain before the tube was removed so I did not expect this and it was a great disappointment to my kh and myself.
I experience something similar to what you describe but I never attributed what I feel to urine in the tube. I'm pretty sure that it isn't because it also happened when I was in my Jailbird for long periods of time (no tube :D). I always thought it was just the skin being stretched again in a way that it hadn't for a long time.
0 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

We have a jailbird and a looker 01 and with the open design and the ability to wash easily every time I used the bathroom I never had this problem, I do have other closed tube design devices that have caused the same problem.
I thought that with all the extra holes at the tip of the steelheart 2 I would not get this problem and as I checked after 3 full days and everything was perfectly healthy I am pretty sure it is down to the length of time spent in the tube, I think if we go 5 to 6 days then have a wash and a stretch (no cumming) and lock back up the skin should stay healthy.
The thing is my kh/wife does not like to release me so often coupled with the fact I have been moody about going straight back in, in the past, I will have to control myself better and overcome my desire and lock up when told, even if the device has only been off for a few minutes.
0 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

It is close to the time to lock up again, my kh/wife has been keeping an eye on the situation concerning skin condition we have decided that things are good to go, so in the next day or so I expect to find myself secured again.
The difference this time is the steelheart 2 will be getting removed (under supervision) more often to ensure good skin health, I hope it works out this time.
0 x