On Being Mean

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

On Being Mean

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Melissa has admitted that one reason she likes male chastity is because it gives her the freedom to be "a little bit mean."

For example, I've learned that she has no difficulty with saying no to me and falling asleep next to me while I lay there awake and horny.

And she has no guilt about denying me orgasm. None.

And she gets the most interesting look on her face when she is giving me some cock and ball torture. The entire time she's working on them she keeps this little crooked grin. Like the last time. She held me by the cage and proceeded to run an ice cube over my balls again and again until the entire thing melted. I couldn't stop repeating "it's so cold" to her, but she looked fascinated and kept encouraging me to see how blue they were getting. Then she started to slap them. First one then the other. Her eyes would go from my balls to my face to see how I reacted. When I moaned she would pause for a moment, but then she started again all the while asking how it felt.

She likes to laugh and say how no one would ever believe how this quiet woman who always does what she's supposed to keeps me caged and is so mean to me.

And I love when she is.

Michael
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Re: On Being Mean

Post by celticqueens_sub »

michaelnmelissa wrote:Melissa has admitted that one reason she likes male chastity is because it gives her the freedom to be "a little bit mean."

For example, I've learned that she has no difficulty with saying no to me and falling asleep next to me while I lay there awake and horny.

And she has no guilt about denying me orgasm. None.

And she gets the most interesting look on her face when she is giving me some cock and ball torture. The entire time she's working on them she keeps this little crooked grin. Like the last time. She held me by the cage and proceeded to run an ice cube over my balls again and again until the entire thing melted. I couldn't stop repeating "it's so cold" to her, but she looked fascinated and kept encouraging me to see how blue they were getting. Then she started to slap them. First one then the other. Her eyes would go from my balls to my face to see how I reacted. When I moaned she would pause for a moment, but then she started again all the while asking how it felt.

She likes to laugh and say how no one would ever believe how this quiet woman who always does what she's supposed to keeps me caged and is so mean to me.

And I love when she is.

Michael
I think what you are discovering is something akin to that CQ and I have found, she actually takes pleasure from seeing me get turned on by it (CBT etc). CQ doesn't like to make me suffer for her own enjoyment, rather the reverse is true, she gets off knowing I am getting turned on. In the begining she did feel some guilt about OD but she soon got over that when she saw the benefits she got and the intensity of our relationship growing. Now she has ZERO trouble in cumming in my face and rolling over to sleep it off whilst I'm there nursing a caged hardon and swollen balls.

Yep... these kinda girls have an inner strength....
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice