Once more time around the cock (block)

Living the real life under lock and key
Allmylife4her

Re: Once more time around the cock (block)

Post by Allmylife4her »

Allmylife4her wrote:Fast approaching the first milestone in our decision to keep me permanently in a chastity device. She had set a date of a minimum of three weeks before any chance of being unlocked...That dates comes up tomorrow.
She did not unlock me. She ensured she received plenty of attention from me though. Day 24 today. I now have no idea of when I may be released, that was the only milestone we set and it came and went. I have a feeling I may not be unlocked for quite a long time. Luckily this time around I'm doing much better with the device. I'm comfortable (most of the time) and beginning to really like the feeling of it.
0 x
First locked up 02/12/12.
Wore CB6000 throughout 2012 & 2013.
Currently wearing Jail House since early 2014.
jasonpatalonis

Post by jasonpatalonis »

Here's another technique to determine a chaste husband's lock-up time. It's based on his own body responses instead of general "one size fits all" formulas. The steps are really easy:

Step 1 Lock him up for one week.
Step 2 After that week, masturbate him for 60 seconds.

If he does NOT cum, then you did not lock him up long enough. Put him back in for another week and try again.

If he DOES cum, then you found the right length of time for him to be orgasm free.

Many keyholders will like this approach because it will encourage the chaste husband to cum as quickly as he can and train him to do so. This will free up more time for her to enjoy her own pleasures.

Jason
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

I am back in after a long period out. Last time we probably went to long (125 days) and it didn't end all that well. She agreed to lock me up again this week quite happily and we are playing it by ear. One thing has been insisted on though, which is I don't ask how long. It is entirely up to her. There is also no mucking around this time. It is a steel device, I can't get out and she has the only key. If I don't anticipate that I need to be free for something, tough luck.
Very different from last time, so I am sitting here with absolutely no idea what I am in for.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
Cosmo

Post by Cosmo »

Going on two and a half months 24/7 in my steelheart. I've only been out 3 times, each time for about an hour for some fun, since November 2012. The first month of being locked after release is brutal in that all I want to do is cum more. The second month is easy - hardly even think about it. The third month is different. Really want to cum but comfortable not. I never know how long I'll be in. There is minimal teasing. Being locked is the new normal. Very excited however since I believe I will be released soon - but again likely only for the period of time it takes for some fun, then straight back in.
0 x
catkar

Post by catkar »

The not knowing if I get to cum is one of my favorite parts of the whole process. Once, she start giving me a handjob, and wouldn't tell me if she was going to let me finish, give me a ruined orgasm, or let me have a full-on climax. Not know right up to the very last second resulted in an incredible orgasm, when she ultimately let me go all the way! Not knowing appeals very well to my sub side.
0 x
Currently wearing PA-attached device that I built myself....see my posting elsewhere for instructions on building your own...
jasonpatalonis

Post by jasonpatalonis »

As a follow up to my earlier post from August 12, my wife has been using the "60 second" rule once a week. Each week I felt surely THIS time I will cum.....but 60 seconds just wasn't enough. (I was even allowed to chub-up a bit before she started.)

FINALLY, after week #8.....it happened, I orgasmed in 28 seconds. I was most relieved. It was the longest I went....ever.

Perhaps the interesting part was my wife thinks this hair trigger is hysterically funny. She even put the number up on my bathroom mirror in the morning to remind me.

Jason
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Allmylife4her

I really enjoyed your posts. Please update us on how your summer went.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
jasonpatalonis

Post by jasonpatalonis »

Thanks for asking. My summer was rather devoid of many orgasms. My wife re-started the 60 second rule and I have not cum since the early October release. She now does not allow me the "chub up" pre play. I have to pull down my pants and she starts yanking--with her eye firmly on a watch.

The feeling his quite humiliating. I actually WANT to cum very quickly....otherwise I won't get to cum at all. Yet, cumming quickly only reinforces my position as a chaste husband. A true conundrum.

Without the chubbing up, I am no where near close to getting very hard--let alone cumming--in 60 seconds.
0 x