What to do when your KH has her period?

Living the real life under lock and key
rickiee_2002

Re: What to do when your KH has her period?

Post by rickiee_2002 »

Her period changes nothing. I masturbate her with a vibrator. Gets a little messy, but that's what warm wash cloths are for.
0 x
VerySubmissiveSwitch

Post by VerySubmissiveSwitch »

maxANDsue wrote:I would look to see who she was because my wife is well past menopause. :) However, during our younger days, my wife or her girlfriend would get very horny during their period so they wanted me to perform oral on them. I would pull the tampon string out with my teeth and then lick them to orgasm or sometimes they would sit on my face and grind. Occasionally they would place their used tampon in my mouth while they teased my cock.

I am lucky in that when I am sexually aroused I lose my sense of taste and smell so that enables me to do things that others would find distasteful. In my younger days it made me popular with the more kinky ladies. :)
That's the way that I would like to be used and to have her her used tampon duct taped into my mouth for a good cook & ball whipping or a prolonged session of intense CBT to be followed by me having to eat her for hours to many orgasms!
0 x
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

I'm locked almost all he time, and ALWAYS locked when it's "her time" !
0 x
It's good to be caged.
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Just out of curiosity:

How has your wife's period changed over time? When we were first married, she was on the pill and I was clueless about her cycle. She would simply say she was on her period and didn't want me to touch her. But I don't recall that she got particularly moody or emotional. She hasn't been on the pill for a long time, after I got snipped. I am very conscious of when she is on her period. She talks about it much more, I think in part due to the fact that we have another menstruating female in our house (ugh!).

She should be in the clear today or tomorrow (yay!). But holy smokes, this was a tough one. She was quite vocal about being depressed, got pretty emotional about her work, and almost instantly teared up when a child said something insensitive to her. I had suggested that she try one of my xanax pills (I have a script to help me sleep) and she at first rejected it and then verbally said later that maybe she should try it. So, I know that this was a terrible time for her.

Years ago, I had suggested that she talk to her doctor about going back on the pill, perhaps a weak dose, as I read that the pill can smooth things out. She totally rejected that, saying that the pill can increase risk for cancer. I came across something recently that refuted that.

In any event, it seems to me that her periods are getting harder and harder for her. Is that "normal"?
0 x
VerySubmissiveSwitch

Based upon my exiperience as a man that has been married to one woman for 44+ years now, i have seen a wide range of things happen. Most importantly there are a few questions that need to be answered like:

1) How old is your wife
2) Has your wife entered menopause?
2a) if yes, then Is your wife on a Hormone Replace Therapy (HRT)?
3) Has your wife ever been on any oral contraceptives?
4) Have your wifes periods been changing slowly over time, or have these changes been over a very short time?
5) Has your wife experienced "Panic attacks?
5a) if yes, is that something that has just started happening recently?

These are all things that can vary with each individual woman and can have an impact on her cycles and her emotional and physical state of being. These are all things that my wife has experienced as she has gone through during menopause and now into post-menopause.

It would be good to get other people's perspectives and especially those of women and any doctors as to what can be some of the issues that are causing the effects that you are experiencing.

Also it certainly would not hurt to get an exam by an OBGYN to make sure that there are no problems. But even before she goes to an OBGYN it is good to have answered for yourself the questions i have rasied as well as any other questions that others here may raise. It may help in any discussions with her OBGYN.

Best wishes as you navigate these issues!
0 x
VerySubmissiveSwitch

Oh and i should have added that my wife is 67 and started into menopause at about age 45 or there abouts. Of course that age is different for each woman!
0 x
Len51

Post by Len51 »

My wife no longer has her period but she was always super horny during it and we both enjoyed having me perform oral on her with a towel under her and a wet cloth nearby for cleanup. My specialty was to use my teeth to pull the tampon out before I began my oral worship. Never ran across a woman who did not have an orgasm like that.
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
VerySubmissiveSwitch

I'm sure that would be the case @Len51. Women are as you say super horny then!
0 x
slavetoby

Post by slavetoby »

Mistress L used to get very serious pain in her lower back during her period But she realized that orgasms would make her pain go away and her perios end sooner without complications. So i must give her the orgasms that she needs and wants. But that does not mean that i get out of my CB-6000s along with a ksd and poi anti pull out devices. So as usual i must serve her orally and ususally a couple of times a day
0 x
VerySubmissiveSwitch

It is a shame that more Dominant women don't understand the benefits of receiving oral during their periods! If they did, it might not be so hard to find women that want to use us slaves that way!
0 x