Working out with a cage

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Re: Working out with a cage

Post by Atone »

No idea what happened, I have split the post so both topics can stand on their own. Sorry for the inconvenience.
0 x
WendyWicke

Re: Working out with a cage

Post by WendyWicke »

I'll second Tom's low-carb suggestions. I went from a size 12 to a size 8 when I cut out/back on carbs - after I turned 40. I also started lifting. Women need to lift weights, especially as we get older. Helps maintain bone health. It also pumps up your metabolism, making weight management easier, and just overall makes you feel awesome. I'd never done it before, always thought it was a guy thing. Wish I'd started sooner, but glad I started eventually.

Jake works out in his cage, but we gave up our gym memberships years ago. We have a home gym in the spare room. A bowflex and dumb bells. Sometimes if the kids are away, I like to make Jake work out nude for me, with just his cage on...

... where were we? Oh, yeah. Before we got the Queens Keep from MM, he wore a CB6k. It actually fell off a couple of times while he was working out. The QK never has (at least as far as I know...).
0 x