Teasing vs. not in long-distance chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
neranden

Teasing vs. not in long-distance chastity

Post by neranden »

Hi.

I've been in and out of chastity for about six months now. My owner lives in another state (and couldn't play with me sexually in person if she weren't -- tl;dr: relationships are complicated), so we're totally on the honor system.

I haven't been locked up recently, both due to mechanical problems and because my owner likes it when I tease myself before bed. She recently started denying me again, and I had a couple of accidents at first. (It is difficult going from 3+ orgasms per day to 0 and having to tease myself with nobody telling me when to stop. :P) At some point, I asked her if she would just deny me any sexual contact with myself at all. She agreed, and I'm now on day 9 since I last came, and things are going much better.

I noticed something odd a couple days ago. When I'm in my CB-3000, the foremost sensations are generally the feeling of the CB "holding" me, and my cock straining against it if I'm turned on. When I'm not, but I'm required to tease myself, there isn't the constant physical sensation, but there is a stronger feeling of struggling against my own desires. But now that it's been a while with no contact at all, I'm feeling this new (and nice!) submissive feeling where I simply don't worry about my sex drive. It's a stark difference between being constantly reminded of my inability to satisfy it when I'm in the belt, or being forced to rekindle it and then ignore it when I'm required to tease myself. There's something oddly calming about it.

Thoughts? Comments? Flames?
0 x
monis67

Re: Teasing vs. not in long-distance chastity

Post by monis67 »

Today marks out first week in chastity in over three years. Last time it ended with her cuckolding me, realizing her sexual power and stepping back.
She rethought her power and has now decided to pursue chastity again. She gave me a difficult task of writing something (see other posts) and i will remained locked until I am able to show something on paper.
Yesterday she asked how I was doing and commented on her dislikes.
You mentioned, Neranden, that you are having submissive feelings. My wife's complaint after one week in chastity is just that....she feels I am too soft. She wants someone rougher manlier. I never thought of myself as a wimp or a sissy but that is what she is feeling.
I will be careful what emotions I let out but after 3 years this new situation is a bit of a mind blowing experience. Would like to see it go further but if she sees my behavior as undesirable I stand to blow our chance at the chastity game.
In my defense she has been sick and I just tried to treat her nicely. And all along I should have been laying on the couch screaming for a beer, or grabbing her ass and biting her neck???

I guess what I am getting at is check your attitude with your girlfriend in case you are going down different avenues. But if you are calm enjoy it!
0 x