Anti pull out ideas

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4her55
Re: Anti pull out ideas

Post by locked4her55 »

Freaky_Dude wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:10 pm https://keptforher.com/product/ksd-g3/
Anybody tried one of these in a steel cage?
-FD
Haven't had the need to try one out with what I am currently wearing and I agree with Tom that it might pose a problem if there is no center post to secure it too.

I did try these out years ago when I was wearing a CB6000s. I remember it was effective in preventing pullout and it did keep me at the tip of the cage which was great for peeing. The downside for me was that after about a week the ksd-g3 created a sore spot where it came in contact with the head of my penis.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Freaky_Dude

Post by Freaky_Dude »

Thanks for the feedback. If the anti pullout device is lightly lubricated daily, would that likely resolve the issues with chaffing?

-FD
0 x
It's not a kink, it's a loving lifestyle.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Freaky_Dude wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:50 pm If the anti pullout device is lightly lubricated daily, would that likely resolve the issues with chaffing?

-FD
I admit it was a "set and forget" method. Daily lubrication is worth a shot.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
UltraWhiteStar

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

Freaky_Dude wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:50 pm Thanks for the feedback. If the anti pullout device is lightly lubricated daily, would that likely resolve the issues with chaffing?

-FD
All anti-pull-out devices work by creating friction or pinch point(s) because the penis is very flexible. This has two consequences: 1. Long term wear will most likely result in sores where the device “grips” the penis and 2. Lubrication will reduce the effectiveness of the anti-pull-out. They may be great for short term play but on the long run, comfort is more important.
The cage I am wearing has a wide double base ring and fits snuggly arround all parts of my package. The “eggshell” surface of the surgical nylon seems to stick to the skin just enough that nothing slips. The wide base ring prevents me from geting a hold on my penis to pull while the gripyness of the cage material works against wriggling the skin back with your finger. It is not totally secure but it would require a huge effort to pull out, not to mention getting back in.
Most importantly, in our long distance relationship, the cage is a powerfull statement that my fiancée claims me as her man. I am proud that she keeps me locked up.
0 x
Not in control.
zorglub

Post by zorglub »

What I have been using since 2015: http://tetheredchastity.blogspot.com/se ... troduction

One caveat: this blog was describing experiments with the product sold by TetherProducts.com. Nowadays I turn and mill my own parts in Titanium and use more sophisticated locking systems (pics on my "Zorgy" fetlife page). I am currently gearing up to be able to supply a small number of enthusiasts...
0 x
Current device: MM Jailbird with security screw and TetherSpout
Previously: CB6000s knock-off, HolyTrainer2, MCN Contender, Lori#5, MM Watchful Mistress
daneschmaltz

Post by daneschmaltz »

My wife is very vanilla and will hold my key from time to time, but does not care enough to verify pullout detection. That has not stopped me from playing around with pullout detection ideas when I self-lock to see what would be possible. I've tried the rubber band methods mentioned here and found that in both a CB6k and a cheap Chinese metal cage I was still able to pull out, and push back in and wrangle the rubber band back into place. The method I was able to come up with was to use 1/8 inch wide ribbon, about 18 inches long, and tie the center of it in a knot just below my glans, tight enough that I could not pull out but not so tight as to cut off circulation. I would feed the two ends of the ribbon through the end of the cage and pull them back to the lock and tie another knot there. You would then be able to use a numbered security seal such as https://www.amazon.com/Security-Warrant ... B0051JNB6A around the knot and it would be impossible to pull out and put all of that back together without detection.
0 x
JimR

Post by JimR »

daneschmaltz. I like your ideas. Use of a ribbon loop, with tied ends inside cage, would provide 100 % pull-out notification, but there may some concern over contact of knot with member, accumulation of debris, hygiene, etc. Use of a signature label over exterior of your ribbon, sealed in place, and covered with waterproof clear tape, may also be a solution to ribbon switching. Ribbon with serial # imprinted would be nice, but I am not aware of its availability. Additional issue would be possible toxicity of ink. I have thought about a large (i.e 6 inch) thin diameter cross section "O" ring for possible use, but have not pursued this idea.
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Seems like there should be a way to install a piercing at the juncture of the skin right behind the a ring. Integrate it with the ring so the actual back space where you can slip out is closed off and the device secured to the top of the penis. Just saying that a PA may not be the only piercing solution to prevent pullout. If done at the right location, there would be minimal tugging or puling in the piercing site.
This could be problematic for those who experience a lot of movement. However, For those small guys that are growers that experience very little growth/ movement, that piercing could also serve as the strings mentioned in another post...might keep the device close and prevent pullout.
0 x