What Happened At The Accountant's Office

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

What Happened At The Accountant's Office

Post by michaelnmelissa »

This happened several weeks ago.

My wife and I went to meet with our tax preparer who is also an acquaintance of several years. Her office is in her home. When we arrived she looked beautiful in a simple dress and bare feet. She recently had a baby and she is nursing and so her breasts were heavy and full. Her husband was painting the inside staircase while also watching the children.

She discussed our return with us, but mainly spoke to Melissa. This suits us both as numbers and money leave me cold. Melissa looked especially sexy in her business clothes. She had her legs crossed and just seeing her one shoe dangling from her foot drove me wild.

Our accountant's husband came in at one point, respectfully asking to interrupt. He asked if he could run to the hardware store. His wife said yes, and then proceeded to remind him which paint to buy and how much he could spend. She then smiled at my wife and slightly shook her head.

I was so turned on. I told my wife later that I immediately wondered about the dynamic of their marriage. The odds of him being caged are huge, I know, but I liked to imagine it. I confessed to Melissa how exciting it was to sit there and watch her pull out the checkbook and take care of everything for us.

I also told her how thrilling it would have been if this other couple had known about us. Wouldn't it be great, I asked, if we had friends who we could be honest with?

Maybe someday...

Michael
0 x
danj
Re: What Happened At The Accountant's Office

Post by danj »

Your accountant sounds WAY more sexy than ours...a short, balding guy!!!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Atone

Post by Atone »

danj wrote:Your accountant sounds WAY more sexy than ours...a short, balding guy!!!
yeah, that is what I was thinking too.

-A
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

She is that.
0 x