Key Holder Access

Living the real life under lock and key
LadyBeth

Key Holder Access

Post by LadyBeth »

So...I'm Beth....Regular Joe's keyholder....how about my access to the keyholder forum? Asked long ago...been ignored. Perhaps Joseph,and I, should just go away?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Key Holder Access

Post by TwistedMister »

LadyBeth wrote:So...I'm Beth....Regular Joe's keyholder....how about my access to the keyholder forum? Asked long ago...been ignored. Perhaps Joseph,and I, should just go away?
No, don't do that! I really enjoy reading about your experiences, and mentally trading places with Joe...I'd like to be in his position but it's unlikely that Mrs. Twisted will go there...

(I see that you've been added to the KH group now. I'm sure it was just an oversight.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Atone

Post by Atone »

LadyBeth wrote:So...I'm Beth....Regular Joe's keyholder....how about my access to the keyholder forum? Asked long ago...been ignored. Perhaps Joseph,and I, should just go away?
As I mentioned in another thread recently, some times it take a PM to either Tom or me, we don't see or remember everything. I do see that Tom has already taken care of this for you so you should be good to go.
0 x
LadyBeth

Post by LadyBeth »

Thank you. I was starting to feel a little like 'the odd woman' out. I thought it might be due to our non-conventional sexual lifestyle. I'll try to swing by the KH forum later, and introduce myself.
0 x
JetMirage

Post by JetMirage »

There's a section of the forum for keyholders? Where is it? If I knew I would have had my wife make an accoubt by now, lol.
0 x
-Jet
Devices: Jailbird, Holy Trainer
KinKey is my Keyhoder
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

LadyBeth wrote:Thank you. I was starting to feel a little like 'the odd woman' out. I thought it might be due to our non-conventional sexual lifestyle. I'll try to swing by the KH forum later, and introduce myself.
Oh, hell no. I'd be rather disappointed if you two disappeared.

I don't think anybody gets paid to run this site (maybe even costing them some money), just do it in their 'spare' time and they have quite a lot to do just managing the spammers.

You're more than welcome here. We're all a little non-conventional, some maybe a little more than others but that's just a matter of degree. Now, if you were to be posting on some evangelical southern Baptist chat board, I could see where some might be inclined to give you the 'evil eye', but not here.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

The site costs THUMPER and nobody gets paid... Sorry of we mis things or we delete the odd post by accident. Sometimes when I login first thing there can be 50+ spam messages to deal with and we block delete them, the odd genuine one gets nailed, same for PM's too.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
LadyBeth

Post by LadyBeth »

No problem! I thought we might have offended someone. We know moderators run these things as 'a labor of love'. Thank you for keeping such a nice site operating.
0 x
Johndoelock
Location: Currently ohio ( hearts in ireland with my keyholder and love)

Post by Johndoelock »

No worries Ladybeth dont worry it took me and Jaysf a bit of time to get people talking to us too. It feels a bit off putting but you have to hope people feel a kinship and your able to strike up a conversation. and i highly doubt anyone is going to ignore you for your lifestyle i believe the term is we are all freaks haha. but anyways welcome and have fun in the keyholder forum and if all else fails jaysf would be willing to talk to ya :D
0 x
Back in the states after a severely cut stay thanks to the border control lowering my visit from 6 to 3 months. Doing long distance chastity with my fiance and keyholder jaysf. :mrgreen:
jaysf

Post by jaysf »

Hey Ladybeth
If you wanna chat at anytime, feel free to do so, am Johndoelock's KH :D
0 x
KH to johndoelock who is currently back in the USA :( Still using the CB though, using plastic numbered locks and checking periodically that it hasn't been removed by asking for pics with date and time stamp :)