Please HELP! Penile Damage From Chastity Device?

Living the real life under lock and key
Cosmo

Re: Please HELP! Penile Damage From Chastity Device?

Post by Cosmo »

CantHelpIt wrote:OH MY GOD DON'T CLICK THAT LAST LINK!! DONT DO IT!! LMAO OMG!
Really wish you hadn't said not to look because of course I did! Not LMAO
0 x
happyman1

Post by happyman1 »

I am a former paramedic, so I have some medical knowledge. Please get it checked out by a doc. Tendon damage isn't that severe of a thing, but it can cause other damage that isn't, shall we say, pleasant. Stay out of the device until you get it checked out. Then when all is well again, have your lady lock you up and hide the key!
0 x
currently in a CB6000s
CantHelpIt

Post by CantHelpIt »

thanks happyman.

I'll get it checked out as soon as I can. This stinks. I'm worried this is perm.
0 x
lockedupinlove

Post by lockedupinlove »

Sounds like penile "fracture" or tearing of your tunica albuginea. Happens to many during regular sexual intercourse if u pull out accidentally and miss the hole on the way in. You should be fine but get it checked out.
0 x
CantHelpIt

Post by CantHelpIt »

Thanks man. I'm going to tell my regular doc about it today & ask for another urologist.
0 x
DocSwitch

Post by DocSwitch »

lockedupinlove wrote:Sounds like penile "fracture" or tearing of your tunica albuginea. Happens to many during regular sexual intercourse if u pull out accidentally and miss the hole on the way in. You should be fine but get it checked out.
This sounds possible. Penile fractures range in severity. They're not of tendons but of the soft membranous tissue that makes up the bulk of the penis and surrounds the urethra. I remember learning about them and reading in the text book that it often occurs and I quote "when the woman lifts up and is in orbit then comes back down the penis can strike the ischial spine rather then re-enter the vaginal canal..." It was one of my favorite quotes as they used "in orbit" to describe part of a sexual act in clinical terms. This amused me. Anyway...tangent...so this needs to be checked by a urologist. I suspect part of this could be mental from anxiety over the injury and some of it could possibly organic since the dribbling could be attributed to an anatomic abnormality of the urethra created by trauma. It needs to be checked by a urologist.

My usual disclaimer: Please see a physician and use no information taken from me or any other internet source as professional medical advice, diagnosis, or consultation.
0 x
Locked since: Locking back up on 04/23/2013
Release: 1st Release Coming soon! 05/04/2013
Device: CB-6000
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I remember learning about them and reading in the text book that it often occurs and I quote "when the woman lifts up and is in orbit then comes back down the penis can strike the ischial spine rather then re-enter the vaginal canal..." It was one of my favorite quotes as they used "in orbit" to describe part of a sexual act in clinical terms. This amused me.
I had this happen once, and got 'bent' just at the moment of ejaculation...I had a sudden enlightenment as to the full meaning of the phrase "get bent". It was intensely painful and I was pissing blood for a few days afterward. *That* kind of scared me.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
JetMirage

Post by JetMirage »

Maybe a popped blood vessel?
0 x
-Jet
Devices: Jailbird, Holy Trainer
KinKey is my Keyhoder
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

JetMirage wrote:Maybe a popped blood vessel?
Dunno for sure, it cleared up after a few days. Seems like my ejaculations have been weaker since, so maybe it was further back...or maybe not related at all.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
CantHelpIt

Post by CantHelpIt »

well I told my regular doctor about this and he told me he would check it out next month. (I see him once a month for my medication) soo I am hoping everything will check out. He says he will probably end up sending me to a urologist to get it checked out more thoroughly. For now we are working on some other things Ive been going through. I can still feel a dull pain, especially when Im tugging on it.

Still masturbating as normal as I ever was, just not cramming it into a tiny chastity device :P

Anyone have recommendations for a chastity device that has a bit larger of a tube?
I am only 6 inches (or less?) but I tend to get erect within my own pelvis.
I'd like it if my penis were allowed to become more erect outside of my penis.

My birdlocked cage is just too small.
I do have a metal bird CAGE STYLED device that I bought over ebay..
But the ring is too small for my penis and testicles. (so is the birdlocked's ring)
I need something with a set of rings to choose from and maybe a longer cage.
I'm hoping to get a better fit for my anatomy. Any suggestions?
0 x