Please HELP! Penile Damage From Chastity Device?

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Re: Please HELP! Penile Damage From Chastity Device?

Post by Atone »

CantHelpIt wrote:Any suggestions?
Wait until you figure this issue out before you start messing around again.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Atone wrote:
CantHelpIt wrote:Any suggestions?
Wait until you figure this issue out before you start messing around again.
Atone's advice is 'spot on'. You don't want to permanently damage your unit.

Once healed, you might order a ring kit from Mature Metal...they're cheap, and will allow you to make some accurate measrements of your penis and scrotum over a variety of conditions. Even if you don't end up ordering one of their superb devices, it could help with whatever you finally settle on.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
letsgoredwings313

Post by letsgoredwings313 »

Hi man. I know this is extremely old and you probably won't ever see this... But you had the exact problem I'm having and I'm really scared about it. I'm curious to know if you ever healed back to normal.

Reading your post, the same thing happened to me. My damage is at the base as well but my erect shaft seems "broken" pointing down instead of toward the side like in your case. I like you felt myself getting hard "inside" if that makes since and the erection seems to be damaged contorted to the shape of the cage.

Not as hard, can't stay hard, and just not as full an erection. Also have a hard time ejaculating, I feel it all producing but it's a dryish elongated forced orgasm just trying to squeeze it out just like you. This sucks. I'm seeing a urologist Wednesday fearing the worst and I hope you got good news in the end.

I had strong healthy erections before wearing a device for two weeks other than about 5 hrs a day. I'd hate to have given myself permanent ED because of some stupid rookie mistake. This has been an issue for about a month, month and a half now.
0 x
Cassy0110

Post by Cassy0110 »

You definitely need a bigger cage, and please go to a doctor
0 x