Chastity Dreams!!!

Living the real life under lock and key
wishful4

Chastity Dreams!!!

Post by wishful4 »

I dream quite often but rarely ever remember my dreams the next morning. However, this dream was different. It was in Hi Def and seemed real, but only lasted a short time as I was abruptly awakened by something. In my dream, my KH/Spouse and I were on an off day and went to a beautiful park for a picnic. Huge cherry blossom trees were in full bloom and we were kissing and holding each other on a blanket on the ground. I asked my spouse to unlock me so I could make love to her. She said, "If I unlock you, I know what will happen. You have lotion inside your cage for comfort. Now, you tell me where your hand will go if I unlock your cock." I admitted my hand would most likely go immediately to my cock. She continued,"It will be better if you stay locked. Concentrate on taking care of me and everything will be okay". I woke up so aroused and excited. Attempts at going back and resuming my dream were unsuccessful. I have been chaste since my last release on 2/22/2011 and am several days into my latest lockup. I wear my device 24/7 while locked. My KH/Spouse locked it up after noticing too much hand-i-work during showering. So, I am quite needy at present. Have any of you had such vivid dreams about chastity?
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
JetMirage

Re: Chastity Dreams!!!

Post by JetMirage »

Interesting that you brought that up. I actually had a chastity style dream a couple nights ago. I wasn't really able to remember any specifics, just a few images and the general feeling of it all. I do, however, remember that it was very comfortable and woke up feeling very aroused. I'm pretty sure my wife and I were having a passionate makout session and then it stopped before we were about to have sex because I had the device on. Then she teased me a bit about it and we started to make out again. That's really all I remember before waking up. Sure did get me excited though...
0 x
-Jet
Devices: Jailbird, Holy Trainer
KinKey is my Keyhoder
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I don't know if I'd say "vivid", but there was a point when I became aware that in my dreams, I was wearing a device (usually my 3k, but sometimes something else). The device was not the *focus* of the dream; rather, it was simply a part of my environment, like clothes or anything else. In the dreams, I'd sometimes be embarrassed to be seen wearing it (for example, I remember dreaming about being at the seashore and needing to wear a tight bathing suit instead of my usual baggy shorts), but then that episode would be over,and then I would be on to something else.

My wife found this amusing, and suggested that it was because I'd "accepted my role" or words to that effect, and that being denied in the dreams was simply an acknowledgment.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Tom,

You could be correct. Maybe it is an acceptance of my role. The fact that chastity was not the focus of the dream could mean exactly that. I used the term "vivid" because I could recall that she was wearing a silk robe which was partially open, and we were laying on a black velvet blanket. I usually don't recall small details like that. She was breathtakingly beautiful lying there. Whoa! I'm getting worked up again just recalling it. Maybe I'll get lucky and have the same dream again tonight. I often repeat the same dream, but it's usually an unpleasant one about work or something else.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Well, this didn't happen right away; it was probably a couple of years into it that I realized that I was wearing a device in my dreams, but that it was only an incidental part of the dream itself.
0 x