Where You've Felt Kinkiest Wearing It

Living the real life under lock and key
fuzzydunlop

Re: Where You've Felt Kinkiest Wearing It

Post by fuzzydunlop »

At a swinger's club. Also, while visiting a pro domme. Wife discussed cuckoldry with prodomme.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Cagedrosie wrote:My kinkiest times are like my KH states. In public but also the local sex shop...One day they may know about our lil secret but that's for the KH to say. Lol
Mrs. Twisted stopped into a shop, looking for a new cage and had the proprietor showing her a catalog with some devices when she explained what she was looking for. I haven't been with her back to that shop, but I expect the day might come...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

A couple of weekends ago we were going away with friends and she was concerned that with all the swimming we would be doing that I should be unlocked. Once again, when we got there she just giggled when I asked her where the key was as I was getting ready for a swim. Hidden away at home babe where it always is. I then said I was a little reluctant to go swimming but she just told me I would be fine. It felt so kinky being two hours away from the key and stuck no matter what happens.
I am locked 24/7 so it does go everywhere but when we go shopping together for her clothes, shoes etc, she really ramps it up bu making sure I am carrying her purse so she has hands free to try things on and then also having me carry all her selections to the counter. Nothing like a big strapping male approaching the counter with a purse, bras and panties while his wife stands next to him literally carrying nothing and then watches him pay for it all.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

We are actually away from home right now and I'm in the middle of a couple week lock up. Biggest difference is that first time ever she intentionally the key at home, 3 hours away, and we are staying at my parents house. It isn't like anything could or would have happened on this trip any way but still it feels a bit strange. It is only a couple night trip and tons of family members are around us. Still just odd being locked around this much family with no key insight. Just glad there is no swimming in the agenda.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Lockedchef wrote:It is only a couple night trip and tons of family members are around us. Still just odd being locked around this much family with no key insight.
When we go to visit Mrs. Twisted's family, we usually stay with them. She likes doing things that will get me aroused, like having me rub her feet. Foot rubs for her are sexual, with a direct connection to her crotch, they turn her on...and of course, I get aroused too. I get aroused doing it anyway, but even more so having to do it in front of her family, and even *more* so because they see it, and I am aroused and *she knows* that I am aroused. We are practically having sex right there in front of everybody and they are unaware of the hidden eroticism of what is going on. She sits there, smiling like a Cheshire cat, knowing that she's got me trying to bust out of the cage. It's kind of hot, and kind of kinky.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
tj246

Post by tj246 »

when in changing room trying no pants
0 x
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

Well kinkiest was in front of my gf for the first time. But awkward was at my buddy's house and we working on a computer project and I couldn't stop thinking about if anyone noticed or could tell. I don't enjoy wearing it in public. But wish I could with less apprehension.
0 x
tj246

Post by tj246 »

at first i did think about how it felt or look wearing my cb but after while i don even know i have it on
i dress and undress i work out i cut grass do chores go swimming all with it on an pay no attentin to be honest that it is there
0 x