Very Challenging

Living the real life under lock and key
RegularJoe

Very Challenging

Post by RegularJoe »

Living, day to day, with my cock in a cage...is far more difficult than I anticipated.

The sitting down to pee is no big deal...one of my household chores has been, for many years, cleaning bathrooms. Males are messy....and I long ago sat to pee just to minimize my cleaning efforts.

Keeping myself, and the cage, clean is not a problem.

The nocturnal erection pain is incredible. At about 3 AM I'm awakened by my cock fighting the cruel confines of its prison. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if Beth didn't edge me every night...she always enjoyed arousing me most nights...but it very frequently ended with some release later that night, or in the morning. Now she gets to enjoy an orgasm on an almost daily basis...and I'm left simmering away, locked up...every attempted erection automatically punished with pain.

And when she does let me out....she rides me for awhile...telling me I can't come...that I need to work at conditioning myself, like Murray, to last longer. I can't describe how depressing it is to have to finally withdraw my still unsatiated organ from her heavenly vagina....have her slap a bag of frozen peas on it...and place myself back in lockup...finishing her needs with my tongue.

Hoping this gets better with time.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
zombiegod13

Re: Very Challenging

Post by zombiegod13 »

It is frustrating at times, but it is a matter of finding your place in the role you have taken. If you do truly enjoy deep down, I'm certain you will find your place more suitable as time goes on.
0 x
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

As I have told my husband, it isn't SUPPOSED to be easy. It isn't exactly easy for your keyholder either. Acting as your keyholder has its benefits, but it also has its challenges.... She's doing this as much for you, as she is doing it for her own pleasure!
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Sammy wrote:As I have told my husband, it isn't SUPPOSED to be easy. It isn't exactly easy for your keyholder either. Acting as your keyholder has its benefits, but it also has its challenges.... She's doing this as much for you, as she is doing it for her own pleasure!
Samantha...perhaps, as a keyholder, could you provide any sort of insight on a woman's perspective on why she finds making her husband watch another man service her (to her obviously great pleasure) so arousing? While I've pretty much given up on attempting to understand my own conflicting emotions....is my humiliation what she probably finds stimulating...or just that fact that a younger man is just so much more physically capable of providing better pleasure? In other words, would multiple orgasms through extended intercourse be a very enticing benefit to most women? Do you think this is 'payback' for my inadequacies?
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
lockedupinlove

Post by lockedupinlove »

Im having pains in the night too! Been locked up for a week. My wife keeps me locked up and hasnt disclosed my release date to me. She does enjoy when I get off and cum though so I dont think she will keep me locked up more than 2 weeks. We shall see!
0 x
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

RegularJoe wrote:
Sammy wrote:As I have told my husband, it isn't SUPPOSED to be easy. It isn't exactly easy for your keyholder either. Acting as your keyholder has its benefits, but it also has its challenges.... She's doing this as much for you, as she is doing it for her own pleasure!
Samantha...perhaps, as a keyholder, could you provide any sort of insight on a woman's perspective on why she finds making her husband watch another man service her (to her obviously great pleasure) so arousing? While I've pretty much given up on attempting to understand my own conflicting emotions....is my humiliation what she probably finds stimulating...or just that fact that a younger man is just so much more physically capable of providing better pleasure? In other words, would multiple orgasms through extended intercourse be a very enticing benefit to most women? Do you think this is 'payback' for my inadequacies?
Joe -- I can't really comment on your dynamic, because that's not quite our flavor, and perhaps I didn't consider the circumstances of your relationship (viz cuckolding). What I was trying to express is that for a keyholder (and perhaps it is just me as a relatively new keyholder) there is a lot to consider and a lot on my mind to make sure that the relationship is progressing. I liken it to having a 3rd child sometimes. I know that I have to make the effort to be sure that he knows how much I appreciate the sacrifice he's making to better our relationship while accepting some of the sacrifices that I'm making as well. I'm not complaining (far from it quite frankly now that we've really begun to make MC work for OUR relationship and not just HIS fantasy), instead I'm trying to express that I put a lot of time, effort, thought, and planning into this relationship dynamic.

In another thread users were discussing punishment. And while I didn't chime in, I'd have to say that the worst punishment would likely be indifference.

Joe -- I wish you only the best.
0 x
lockedupinlove

Post by lockedupinlove »

Sammy, Can you give us some scenarios and examples of what a KH has to do extra and what her responsibilities are? As soon as I get home from deployment I dont want to burden my wife with too much work. What can make it easier on the KH? Thank you maam!
0 x
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

New to this board, so I'm going to assume that you're trolls. Thanks everso for the warm greeting.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Sammy wrote:I'm going to assume that you're trolls.
Huh? Who?

I don't see anyone being 'trollish'. Did I miss something?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted