Random Quotes From Melissa On Male Chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

Random Quotes From Melissa On Male Chastity

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Things my beautiful wife has said to me over the last week or so...

"The next time I let you out you won't cum. I've been looking forward to unlocking you, using you for my pleasure, and then locking you back up." [And she did and I did not]

"Can I tell you something? I did notice after your last orgasm [13 days ago] your attentiveness did drop off. You weren't rude or unloving or anything, but you weren't as loving as you've been. You didn't bring me a warm towel after my bath or warm up the van for me...things like that." [And so, after some playful discussion, she said] "I think it's better if your orgasms are rare. I mean like bleeding steak rare. A looong time in-between. I'll still give you ruined ones, sometimes, because I like it, but you won't cum very often anymore."

"I admit, I didn't let you cum today because I wanted you at your best with putting in the insulation. I debated in my head about it. If I let him cum, then he might get all relaxed and not want to work so much around the house. He might be less willing to please me. So, that's the main reason you didn't cum this morning. The ruined one I allowed you was because I like the feel of you releasing inside me."

"Can I trust you to not touch yourself?" [After asking for a 24 hour break from the WM]

"I'm not so comfortable with you being out of your device. You can have 24 hours, but then lock up again."

"Let me see you." [Before inspecting my cock last night for any wear and tear]

As I've told her recently, she is becoming quite good at this.

Michael
0 x
danj
Re: Random Quotes From Melissa On Male Chastity

Post by danj »

michaelnmelissa wrote: As I've told her recently, she is becoming quite good at this.

Michael
Wow, I've got to agree with you! Good for you.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

Well, I'd say she "gets" it! lol
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
Atone

Post by Atone »

michaelnmelissa wrote: "The next time I let you out you won't cum. I've been looking forward to unlocking you, using you for my pleasure, and then locking you back up." [And she did and I did not]
We did this recently, kind of. I did end up with a ruined orgasm but it was really hot. And I was locked right back up as she had said. I really didn't want to lock up afterward but really enjoyed it once I did. The next day was really intense.
As I've told her recently, she is becoming quite good at this.
:D

-A
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Have to admit...reading her quotes made be strain inside my device. My wife has taken to my being locked to a point...but not like Melissa!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
michaelnmelissa

I have to admit she is taking to this MC naturally. I'm still amazed she instinctively used orgasm denial to make sure I was more motivated around the house on Tuesday. And she knows how to use ruined ones now too. Make love to her, get close, wait inside her 5 seconds or so, then release without orgasm. My balls felt better but all the horniness remained. Now she says I will not cum "for a long, long time."

Michael
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

michaelnmelissa wrote:I have to admit she is taking to this MC naturally. I'm still amazed she instinctively used orgasm denial to make sure I was more motivated around the house on Tuesday. And she knows how to use ruined ones now too. Make love to her, get close, wait inside her 5 seconds or so, then release without orgasm. My balls felt better but all the horniness remained. Now she says I will not cum "for a long, long time."

Michael
Michael, women have been managing men since the dawn of the species. It's just cultural norms that got in the way and when you break all that down with MC, everything just falls into place naturally. Wait til she starts spanking you for bad behaviour :-)
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
michaelnmelissa

CQ,

At one time I would have said her spanking me would never happen. Then again, at one time I never would have believed she'd lock me up. So, you never know.

I would like it if she did. I know it is not on her radar at this time, but maybe later...

I have been thinking how I am such a procrastinator, and how it makes her upset, and how she might correct that habit...

Michael
0 x