Successful Self-Milking Experiment

Living the real life under lock and key
locked2011

Successful Self-Milking Experiment

Post by locked2011 »

I know this is a bit of a tired subject but I managed to surprise myself with a successful attempt this weekend.

I have tried milking in the past with a partner and never had any luck with anything other than discomfort. Last week I bought an Aneros device and decided to give it a try on Saturday morning. It has been about 2.5 months since my last orgasm and I have been locked continuously since then. I followed the directions on the Aneros site and was just about to give up when I felt as though I was going to urinate uncontrollably and then the semen just flowed out the end of my device. There was one small semi-orgasmic contraction and a slight burning sensation but none of the pleasure one would normally associate with an orgasm.

It has been a couple of days since then and I didn't notice any reduction in my general level of desperation. I discussed all of this with my KH after the fact and she was pleased as she had mentioned some possible health concerns about extended orgasm denial.
0 x
freespirit

Re: Successful Self-Milking Experiment

Post by freespirit »

Very interesting. Went to a sight for Aneros and saw many devices and fair range of price. Please advise what one you purchased and why. I did not see any instructions on how to use it, or is it just common sense? My KH tried once with just a small dildoand we got nowhere. We are both interestied in this and I can't wait to have her do this to me and experience semen flowing out but not having the sensation of a regular orgasm, talk about being controlled, how long did it take before you came? You said that your semen just flowed out of the end of your device, don't you mean out of your penis? Sorry I am new to this and have much to learn. Anything you can tell me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
0 x
locked2011

Post by locked2011 »

Hi Freespirit,

I bought the Aneros MGX which is their base model - I paid $48 plus shipping from www.aneros.com

The instructions can be found on their site, in fact they have a "learning center" which was quite informative. All in I'd say it took me about 1/2 hour to complete the milking. Yes, the semen flowed out my penis but since I cannot see it in my stainless steel chastity device, I first saw it when it flowed out the end of my device. As near as I can tell I never even really tried to get an erection during the process.

Also worth noting that, while I didn't really notice a decrease in my level of desire, I DO feel different... not really sure how to describe it other than that...
0 x
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

I played with couple of the Aneros models, some time ago, before we embarked our chastity journey, and while it's a pleasant experience, I had only limited success with them. On the Aneros forum, many users claim to be able to have incredible dry orgasms without any refractory period, but it appears to take a lot of time and practice. I haven't used mine since being locked up, but now, after reading the previous post, I think I'll give it a try again. I've had the same experience as you, freespirit, in that my wife's attempts at stimulation of my prostate manually and with various toys hasn't resulted in the desired effect.
Harry
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
Papillon

Post by Papillon »

I don't know if I can post this here but I've seen a video where the wife is milking her hubby and explain how to do so.
0 x
Bert

Post by Bert »

Papillon, just do it. We all like to know what we need to do. Because after being locked for a long while you want to get a orgasm in some way. Ok, I do. Greetings from Bert from the netherlands.
0 x
Papillon

Post by Papillon »

Is any moderators or administrator can confirm I can post the link of this video ???
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Papillon wrote:Is any moderators or administrator can confirm I can post the link of this video ???
Don't try to upload the video, just post a link to it.
0 x
Papillon

Post by Papillon »

Tom Allen wrote:
Papillon wrote:Is any moderators or administrator can confirm I can post the link of this video ???
Don't try to upload the video, just post a link to it.
I know...
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Papillon wrote: Don't try to upload the video, just post a link to it.
I know...[/quote]

:roll:

I'm a mod, you can trust me.
0 x