What do you miss most?

Living the real life under lock and key
bondageboy

What do you miss most?

Post by bondageboy »

So being relatively new to chastity having only been locked up for a week, my contribution will be relatively short. However, I was curious to see what other men miss most (besides the obvious masturbation, orgasms, etc.) while wearing a CD. For me, I would have to sat its being able to properly shake my cock when I go pee. You kind of have to shake the whole package and that's no fun! So what so you guys miss most?
0 x
wishful4

Re: What do you miss most?

Post by wishful4 »

bondageboy wrote:So what so you guys miss most?
When I am locked, I miss just simply being able to touch it, rub it, feel it in my hand, and move it around. Oh no, another "moment of desperation". :o
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

From my perspective, as a sissy, I don't miss anything. I'm living the dream.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

I miss the freedom of being able to get off and fall to sleep in 5 seconds at night. But the joy that comes from giving up the control makes it a small sacrifice.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

wishful4 wrote:
bondageboy wrote:So what so you guys miss most?
When I am locked, I miss just simply being able to touch it, rub it, feel it in my hand, and move it around. Oh no, another "moment of desperation". :o
That *can* be frustrating- sometimes the desire to just touch, rub, feel becomes an almost overwhelming urge. I also miss being able to just sit down (especially when getting into a car) without having to make an 'adjustment'.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
bondageboy

Post by bondageboy »

wishful4 wrote: When I am locked, I miss just simply being able to touch it, rub it, feel it in my hand, and move it around. Oh no, another "moment of desperation". :o
Totally agree with that one!
0 x
all_in_power_less

Post by all_in_power_less »

I'm also a newby, and miss sleeping the whole night... from 3 am I'm awake, frustrated, every 50 minutes now for the last 2 days being locked up....

Dying to see my GF/KH soon, but I think she had a nice night out with her friends, so she doesn't really miss me ... and if she had sex with another boy, well ...
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

all_in_power_less wrote:I'm also a newby, and miss sleeping the whole night... from 3 am I'm awake, frustrated, every 50 minutes now for the last 2 days being locked up...
Learning to sleep in lockup was definitely one of the hardest things for me early on. I found that by sleeping in loose underwear with a pillow propped between my legs helped a ton. Also, I don't use my regular daily lube at night, instead is use some skin lotion, which helps reduce any sliding in the cage.

Over time I adjusted and now its not an issue anymore, but it definitely took some trial and error. Sleeping on my back also works great, but I have to be pretty exhausted to fall asleep in that position.
0 x
Anomaly

Post by Anomaly »

I miss being able to scratch it when it itches. :(

I hate having sensitive skin.
0 x
Proudly Locked by Starr
Current Device: CB6000S W/ KSD-G3
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Anomaly wrote:I miss being able to scratch it when it itches. :( I hate having sensitive skin.
I hear ya. Gold bond medicated lotion is a big help for me with that.
0 x