Question for the men

Living the real life under lock and key
MadelineOfChicago

Question for the men

Post by MadelineOfChicago »

I am the keyholder of many. I have always used tradition devices, from belts to cages. I have a question about the DreamLover 2000 Male Management System. It's a huge investment, but one I am willing to make if it works well and is practical (about as practical as any chastity can be). I'm considering it as a last resort for a few men who fail in other chastity devices. I am looking for testimonials from men who are actually experienced in its use, not those who have secondhand information. Is there anyone out there who can give me a firsthand recommendation?
0 x
Sincerely,
Madeline
poor

Re: Question for the men

Post by poor »

Dreamlover Labs have some great ideas but their scale of manufacture/pricing makes them the chastity version of a car body company that'll sell a £30k shell for a £10k chassis.

Some KHs on Twitter have posted using small remote dog shock collars but if this is what's needed then its gone beyond a pure(sic) chastity kink.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Atone

Post by Atone »

poor wrote:Some KHs on Twitter have posted using small remote dog shock collars but if this is what's needed then its gone beyond a pure(sic) chastity kink.
That is probably true but some day I am sure we will see more (electronic) technology integrated with a chastity device.

Acceleration sensors, gyroscopes, strain gauges, pressure transducers could be used to detect tampering or attempts at self pleasuring. These are all very small and inexpensive now. Combined with a small processor and some crafty software this could be integrated with a device without adding much weight or bulk.

The more challenging part (IMO) is what to do with the information. It would be great to deter the activity. Electric shock is one way. Solenoid activated spikes maybe? Possibly a way to tighten / loosen the ring. Tighten it when flaccid or loosen it during a nocturnal erection but not during a self induced erection. Bluetooth / WiFi to communicate to someone that could intervene. Unfortunately I think these would all be very bulky and require a lot of power. I am sure there are a lot of people working with these kinds of technologies but I am not familiar with them.

We have left the stone age and entered the bronze age. Someday we will enter the silicon (chip) age.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

They wouldn't have to be entirely on the device, an electronics unit could be on a cable to the sensors and held rectally. It could make use of the body heat to confirm its correctly located as an anti tamper.

And GPS. ( I love the idea of being lo-jacked. )
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

poor wrote:They wouldn't have to be entirely on the device, an electronics unit could be on a cable to the sensors and held rectally.
Hey honey, bend over I need to replace your battery. :shock: :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
poor

Post by poor »

I'm sure body heat and motion would produce the tiny constant charge to keep a battery topped up. Having a sensor linked to the shock unit if it got cold would help with insertion compliance. As for changing batteries, I'd favour a docking station with recharging and diagnostic capabilities.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

poor wrote:I'm sure body heat and motion would produce the tiny constant charge to keep a battery topped up. Having a sensor linked to the shock unit if it got cold would help with insertion compliance. As for changing batteries, I'd favour a docking station with recharging and diagnostic capabilities.
I have a Seiko watch that has a battery and a tiny little generator to charge it, it works kind of like the older spring-powered self-winders. Wireless recharging technology is also getting cheaper, I think.
Someday we will enter the silicone (chip) age.
Silicone is used in tits. Silicon is used in chips.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Atone

Post by Atone »

TwistedMister wrote: Silicone is used in tits. Silicon is used in chips.
I knew that and when I was typing this I just knew this was wrong (which is why I qualified it) but I was in a hurry trying to get the kids to the bus stop and just couldn't figure out what was wrong about it. Thanks for clearing it up.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Atone wrote:
TwistedMister wrote: Silicone is used in tits. Silicon is used in chips.
I knew that and when I was typing this I just knew this was wrong (which is why I qualified it) but I was in a hurry trying to get the kids to the bus stop and just couldn't figure out what was wrong about it. Thanks for clearing it up.
LOL, I figured you knew...I just couldn't resist the temptation to poke a little fun.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
MadelineOfChicago

Post by MadelineOfChicago »

Thank you for your input, but I'm really looking for feedback from a user. I guess there aren't any on this forum.

I have an electronic shock chastity device, but I like the hi-tech idea behind the DreamLover 2000 Male Management System.
0 x
Sincerely,
Madeline