Going straight back in

Living the real life under lock and key
luckylocked

Going straight back in

Post by luckylocked »

So I have hit 93 days without an O with only 5 days where due to necessity I have been out of the cage. 100 is the minimum and Valentines day is the likely day for an O. What I am really unsure about and a little trepidatious about is that it increasingly looks like I will come out for a play, an orgasm, maybe a day of freedom and then straight back in.
Mrs K and I discussed it last night and I said I would really like a week out, and she replied by saying she would lose me after a week, so really I should go straight back in. She knows the device I am wearing is comfortable and she doesn't see any good reason for it to be off.
Part of me has been longing for at least a few days where I can clock up a good number of orgasms, but I also see her point.
So I have a question, is anyone else basically permanently locked with a very few number of orgasms a year (she is still suggesting 4 this year), how did you go and did it make you want to cheat more. I think I could probably get off in this cage if I really wanted too, but I wouldn't dare at the moment, but I wonder if I am locked all the time whether the temptation might overcum me.
Keyholder thoughts very welcome too.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
Atone
Re: Going straight back in

Post by Atone »

luckylocked wrote:What I am really unsure about and a little trepidatious about is that it increasingly looks like I will come out for a play, an orgasm, maybe a day of freedom and then straight back in.
My very first stretch without an orgasm was 45 days. I was then out for a few days with two orgasms total. My wife and I discussed it and decided that from then on it would be just the one orgasm and then right back in. I found that I really like it like this much better. There is something that really hits my submissive button when I have to lock right back up. She has shared with me that she doesn't even like to let me have play time too often as that puts me in a cranky mood for a while afterward. Kind of like after an orgasm but not as intense. She still doesn't like it though.
luckylocked wrote:So I have a question, is anyone else basically permanently locked with a very few number of orgasms a year (she is still suggesting 4 this year), how did you go and did it make you want to cheat more.
I am pretty much permanently locked at this point. It works great for me. I don't want to cheat, as in have an orgasm, but I do occasionally try to get a little stimulation. Usually ends up in total frustration though. There is something incredible about manipulating the cage a little and it feels so good and then I get a little aroused and everything gets tight and no more stimulation. I might do that a couple of times in a row and then just drift off to sleep with a smile on my face thinking about how much my wife loves me to entertain this part of me.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I went almost 2 years. Since the CB3k could not be 100% secure, Mrs Twisted let me know that she would be very disappointed if I were to 'cheat', and a rule was established- if she ever 'inspected' and I was unable to achieve erection within a short time it would be assumed that I had 'cheated' and penalties would be applied. Also, there would be penalties if she asked and she thought I might be lying, or if she thought I even *thought* about cheating. At least of the [potential] penalties was decidedly unpleasant and non-erotic for me and this helped to remove any inclination I might otherwise have had to exercise my masochistic tendencies to intentionally risk punishment.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

For us, we found it works better if I go right back in, like within hours. Once, she had to go off for a month overseas, and I was back in literally within minutes. Since I don't want to do it, being "forced" to do it becomes hotter - not at the moment, but a few days later. Mrs. Edge used to think that was odd, but now she's gotten used to the idea and tries to make it work to her advantage.
0 x
Sub Cy

Post by Sub Cy »

I'm personally also a fan of the going straight back in thing. However, my last KH (who I'm not with now) really enjoyed teasing me so I was out of the cage for T&D a LOT (read every couple nights) so that probably helped. At times I was looking forward to getting back in the cage, and when it came off I knew I was in for a hard time.

Once I get my new device though I'm going to be more 24/7 without the teasing.... so that may change rofl.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote:Since I don't want to do it, being "forced" to do it becomes hotter - not at the moment, but a few days later.
Yeah, it's the being *forced* that's hot for me as well, not just the 'chastity', but other sexual/fetish activities too. It's odd, but things that hold little or no eroticism, or even would be a complete 'turn-off', under ordinary conditions, become hot as hell when they are forced with no option to get out of it.

I occasionally ponder the psychological aspects of this (I excelled at Psychology at college, and even taught the professors a thing or two). It seems that something that is 'taboo' suddenly becomes desirable, that it is a part of human nature to do the things that we are told we cannot do (a force stronger in some than others), a thirst for adventure, a 'need' to do that which seems impossible (or at least exceptionally risky). I think that this is [one aspect of] an evolutionary trait which is largely responsible for our advancement.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

I must admit, the fantasy of getting off and right back in is extremely hot and definitely appeals the to the sub mindset. However for me the reality is that my ejaculate coagulates a good bit, and it takes me firing the gun 3 or 4 times to feel "normal" again. I could see being a day out and then back in, or even just like 6 hours (the pressure of the time limit would definitely add to the excitement) - but if I were really put right back in, I suspect it would be a problem. Though... there really is only one way to know for sure ;)
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Aarkey wrote: and it takes me firing the gun 3 or 4 times to feel "normal" again. I could see being a day out and then back in, or even just like 6 hours (the pressure of the time limit would definitely add to the excitement) - but if I were really put right back in, I suspect it would be a problem.
Yes, me too, and that's part of the arousing thing - "No, I'm not ready yet!"
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I love the thought of being told by my wife right after an O to "clean up and lock up". I feel that way now being locked but I remember feeling different after the actual O happened. The desire to be free for a couple days takes over. Which ever way I good. She has taken a more dominate roll lately in deciding my fate and I'm good with that too.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
steph17

Post by steph17 »

I find the thought of being told to lock up right after orgasm very erotic, but the reality of it when the time comes is that I really dont want to comply.
I find myself thinking why did I ever get into this and the idea of another 3 or 4 weeks of lock up hard to come to terms with, then when everything calms down and we are out of the sex scene it is easy to follow her orders and settle back in to another period of denial and after 2 or 3 days the tease begins as she enjoys being the centre of attention.
0 x