Anyone locked up but hide it from significant other?

Living the real life under lock and key
Chastity Dream

Anyone locked up but hide it from significant other?

Post by Chastity Dream »

Hello forum,

I am new, I was wondering if anyone has locked themselves up in a chastity device but hide it from their significant other?
0 x
Atone
Re: Anyone locked up but hide it from significant other?

Post by Atone »

Chastity Dream wrote:Hello forum,

I am new, I was wondering if anyone has locked themselves up in a chastity device but hide it from their significant other?
Have you searched the forum? There are probably a hundred posts about this.

The short answer is yes, happens all the time.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

I'm willing to take another spin on this one.

If you do:
How? Where? When? Why?
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Chastity Dream

Post by Chastity Dream »

How?
My fiance and I do not yet live together

Where?
I put it on when I am at my home or out when I know I will not see her

When?
5 days a week

Why?
I do not want the permission to my cock
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Do you think that she will not be accepting of it?

I would suggest that the longer you keep something a secret the harder it will be to bring it up later. Sorry, I didn't mean that to be a pun but it is what it is.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

I think it's easy to forget some of the fears that knowing you have a kink can bring to an otherwise ordinary life.

There are plenty of men who know that the idea of not being allowed to pleasure themselves or to be sexually controlled by another excites them immensely but will never act on that fantasy themselves, much less tell a person whose love & respect they wish to preserve.

Buying a device is often as far as many men go. It actualises the fantasy, provides an object to fixate on and ironically masturbate about. This is all many will need and presents no complications to the rest of their life. It's just a harmless little kink and its hurting nobody.

Some men will never need any more than this. There are different levels of participation in all activities and in all honesty (snobbery aside) their way is no more or less valid than anyone else's.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
brave

Post by brave »

I would find this extremely hard to do... unless you're pretty much never intimate then it's going to become aparant that you're wearing a device sooner or later.
0 x
at her feet...
KeyheldHubby

Post by KeyheldHubby »

I was able to hide my home-built and my chastity from my wife for probably 18 months (at least I THINK I hid it from her). It was a real leap for me to "come out of the closet" and tell her about my fetish, then show her what I had made and how it fit. It was within two weeks of that timeframe that we ordered a JailBird from MM to accommodate my desire for a "real" device. Waiting for it currently.

I read a lot of Sarah Jameson's Male Chastity Blog at http://www.malechastityblog.com. Her sentiment that (paraphrasing): "You'll never get what you want unless you ask for it." really hit home for me and gave me the courage to talk to my wife about chastity. Not a plug for her site, and I've never bought anything from her, but she's got some good, practical advice that worked for me.
0 x
Various home builts for almost 2 years. Current: Jailbird since January 2013.
Niceguy

Post by Niceguy »

I do it, but then I'm not going 24/7 either. Just playing aorund. (And reading all y'alls strories for wank fodder. LOL)

But I had a bit of a scare the first night... I had the device on (CB6000) and the lock OPEN - just so as to hold it all in place. And I was adjusting it/myself and I accidentally clicked the lock shut. And for a split second I'm like... CRAP! WHERE DID I PUT THE KEYS?!

LOL.

Yeah I found them, but I seriously flipped for a secodn there.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Niceguy wrote:And I was adjusting it/myself and I accidentally clicked the lock shut. And for a split second I'm like... CRAP! WHERE DID I PUT THE KEYS?!

LOL.

Yeah I found them, but I seriously flipped for a secodn there.

Maybe it's time to turn your keys over to a KH and REALLY FLIP. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273