My wife is a goddess
[email protected]
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: The best period of denial?

Post by Tom Allen »

I dont' even know how to answer this. I like Sarah Jameson's assertion that you should add 50% to whatever time a guy suggests would be good for him; the underlying concept is that for it to work - mentally - chastity/denial really needs to get to where someone is feeling a bit out of control.

But obviously, the "best" time is whatever works for both parties.

Did you mean to ask, perhaps, what one's preferred or favorite time might be? Your numbers seem a bit arbitrary to me.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Do you mean total length, or the best period along a track?

I like the feeling 3-7 days into it, of being a little manic, but I can't concentrate. I also like feeling a little more settled in about 14-28 days in, when I am a little settled in, calmer, but very responsive.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

I am not sure this is a subject that can be quantified at all. It would be a bit twee to say the best period of denial is the period of denial my KH determines for me, but in reality, that is the best.

She knows when I need to come and not when I want to do it. The deep level of communication spoken and unspoken that we have developed just seems to mean that we arrive at the same point in the cycle at the same time and that point varies from days to weeks. Dunno if that means anything to anyone, but that's my spin.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
ME's_hubby

Post by ME's_hubby »

tcs wrote:... I also like feeling a little more settled in about 14-28 days in, when I am a little settled in, calmer, but very responsive.
Spot on! I like that description "settled in, calmer, but very responsive" happens from about day 10 for me
0 x
/Gunnar ...JB since 27/11/12
poor

Post by poor »

Always the unexpected (and often the unwanted) as that way I know it is Chatelaine's gift and not something that I have asked for.

As to length - I don't really mind (& have no say) but after 3 days I'm done with the thrill of being shackled. It's all down to the practicalities of hygiene, getting enough sleep etc.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

poor wrote:It's all down to the practicalities of hygiene, getting enough sleep etc.
Never a truer word has been said! :lol:
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

celticqueens_sub wrote:I am not sure this is a subject that can be quantified at all. It would be a bit twee to say the best period of denial is the period of denial my KH determines for me, but in reality, that is the best.
There are a couple of things about my situation that I can't deny:

A. All else being equal, the denial feels different at different points along the cycle, and I like some of those points better than others, or I like different points for different reasons.

B. My wife is tolerant of chastity, and even finds it hot sometimes, but she will never quite be as obsessed with it as me. Sometimes her "guidance" or "enforcement" adds to it, and sometimes it isn't her thing.

C. I like variety. Sometimes long term denial seems hot. Sometimes giving up control is hot, even if there is no long term denial involved. Sometimes I use wanking too much as a sleep or anti-stress aid, and I need to bust out of that rut one way or another.

I am sure there are others, but that is what comes to mind right now. We haven't ever used devices very much, but are going to experiment this year a little more.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I'm not sure I can honestly say it's right after I've been locked up, two weeks in or after 4 weeks (haven't gone any longer than 5 weeks without release).

Just like my wife, we go through periods that life just gets in the way and chastity takes a back seat. Then other times that I wish I could rip the thing off and just ravish her for hours. We keep it interesting in between those hot and heavy times.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

locked4her55 wrote:Just like my wife, we go through periods that life just gets in the way and chastity takes a back seat.
I agree that how well real/vanilla life/lives/relationship is going can make a big difference, whether it is 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, or some other period of time.
0 x