Starting out into chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
newtothisuk

Re: Starting out into chastity

Post by newtothisuk »

yeah i think i need to give my gf time, what is the CB6Ks like for comfort and everyday use?
0 x
BethK

Post by BethK »

PMFJI, as I don't have any experience wearing a CB6000, but Anymouse started with one.

It can be used for everyday use, but it's pretty much a "must" to unlock it frequently to wash his member and scrotum. Otherwise, it gets smelly and gross in there. Also,in a few months, when he was in the hot sun for awhile one day, the plastic tube glazed over, and it cracked on the bottom - making continued wear extremely uncomfortable.

The pros are that it's relatively inexpensive as CBs go. It's easy to fit. It's lightweight. It's see-through.
0 x
Anymouse's keyholder (loosely defined)
newtothisuk

Post by newtothisuk »

could you recommend any others? I would like one thats not to ''aggressive'' looking, and a small cage. My junk is small
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

newtothisuk wrote:Anyone she has mentioned she wants a stripper pole and said it would be fun to do a routine on it while im, and i quote ''all chained up like you want to be'' This sounded very hot. She is joking about it a little bit now and she did say well we can try it if you want. Also after sex last night I said I should not have an orgasm for say 30days, this is going to be very hard. But she agreed and said I couldn't. So it is not the incontrol she doesn't like, or the denying me as she seems to be okay with it in that sense but its the actually chastity device :(
Sounds to me like you are well on your way to your goal. Like many have said here, let it take time to set in and continue to show her the benefits of this new lifestyle. ;)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
newtothisuk

Post by newtothisuk »

The best answers are the ones in great detail! You have raised my concerns about two things there, foreskin popping out and hygiene. I do not want to be in pain with this device, just not be able to orgasm. I also do not want to be worrying if it is clean down there or if it smells.

The one way to get around this seems to be the metal devices. But they look very aggressive and seen as my gf is not really jumping at MC I would like a one that seems friendly so to speak.

I will be looking around at some more devices as my biggest concern is pain and hygiene! thank you for your reply though they are all helpful.

Thanks Locked4her55 I am hoping it is the first step of a caged journey I am seeing!
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

newtothisuk wrote:Also I have just had a quick thought, I am not circumcised, can you recommend if the CB6000s would be suitable? I have read putting tape on the side vents and hole at the bottom makes it more comfortable.

Any tips on cleaning as I know would be hard not being able to pull back?
Try using the search functions.. There are many threads and posts on this topic. As an example..

http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php ... 000#p37526

Rgds

CQs
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
newtothisuk

Post by newtothisuk »

thank you for the link.
0 x
newtothisuk

Post by newtothisuk »

So quick update then, been talking to BethK who has helped me out a lot, sent me a lot of great links. So I asked my gf about it and she said, ''every time we put this to bed you bring it back up again, so you must really want to try'' my reply was well yeah i do! So we are now on the hunt for a good chastity device, we had a look and want a cheap-ish one for time being don't want to waste money if we dont like it. So there is the Attica chastity device, cheap Chinese import but it has good reviews! I did look at the CB6K/s but it seems too much covering, I am uncut and i would have to take off to clean properly, at least with the attica one I wont have to do that as much, I hope anyway.

So I need to work out what size locking ring I need, and them I am locked up! I cannot wait!

Thanks for all your help!
0 x
newtothisuk

Post by newtothisuk »

So quick update then, been talking to BethK who has helped me out a lot, sent me a lot of great links. So I asked my gf about it and she said, ''every time we put this to bed you bring it back up again, so you must really want to try'' my reply was well yeah i do! So we are now on the hunt for a good chastity device, we had a look and want a cheap-ish one for time being don't want to waste money if we dont like it. So there is the Attica chastity device, cheap Chinese import but it has good reviews! I did look at the CB6K/s but it seems too much covering, I am uncut and i would have to take off to clean properly, at least with the attica one I wont have to do that as much, I hope anyway.

So I need to work out what size locking ring I need, and them I am locked up! I cannot wait!

Thanks for all your help!
0 x
KeyheldHubby

Post by KeyheldHubby »

Hi newtothisuk.

I've read your thread with great interest, and appreciate all the advice that has been posted to it by others. Like you, I am a novice to the "formal" aspects of chastity and chastity devices. My first device was a home built that evolved over a period of time to what I'm wearing today. I was so fortunate that when I first opened up to my wife about my desire for her to keep me in chastity, she didn't shut me off. Instead, she encouraged me to explain my feelings - something that has never been easy for me. Reciting a list of so called benefits according to some published formula is not the way we communicate and is not how she is. Instead, it was a slow, evolutionary process of back and forth discussion over an extended period of time about both of our wants and needs. But every couple is different.

When I told her that I wanted to move away from my home built to a "real" chastity device, I did a lot of research. Every couple is different - with different needs and wants. We have to consider the "fantasy" aspects of a chastity device, but also those that are more pragmatic, like ease of wear, comfort, vendor customer service, and yes: cost. My wife and I decided on a JailBird from Mature Metal (which should arrive in the next week I hope), but that's only because it was the right decision for US. Your decision should be based on your situation and where you want to go with chastity with your GF. A "starter" device might be the most appropriate for you. It wasn't for us because my "starter" was a home-built that I constructed at almost no cost. If I have any recommendation for you, it is this: pay very close attention to the quality of construction of the devices you're looking at. In my research, I came across some that might look pretty from a distance, but that would probably fall apart after a couple hours of wear. Of course, if YOUR situation will only call for wearing it for very short periods, that might be completely acceptable to you. For my wife and I, the durability of a stainless steel device was a very important consideration. I travel for business every month, so I know that my longest period in chastity will likely be no more than about 3 weeks, but it is very possible that I'll be caged for that entire period, with occasional periods out for teasing and other playing.

Finally, I can't say enough about Tom Allen's thoughtfulness on this entire forum board, as well as bethk's posts. Good luck in your search!
0 x
Various home builts for almost 2 years. Current: Jailbird since January 2013.