Attempt number three

Living the real life under lock and key
enchasted

Attempt number three

Post by enchasted »

Hey,

Please excuse this, possibly very needy request for advice. I've been trying quite a few times to get into chastity and always end up coming up against a brick wall when doing so, and now I've stumbled across this awesome forum and had a read at some posts hope someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction.

Just some 'facts' incase they are important, I'm about 7.5 inches errect and about 4.5-5 non. My balls hang down quite far.

I started a couple of years ago with a CB3000, and had a few problems with it, the main being that I could always manage to slip out. Even when I was sleeping I'd wake up and would be out :| So I tried dropping a ring size and all that seemed to do was cause my balls to turn a interesting shade of purple. I am not sure if that's the normal reaction but I suspect not. So my partner bought a gates of hell to see if that'd help, well she said it was for that reason but I suspect it was just for some evil giggles. Anyways it didn't seem to help even with the biggest teeth being used. Plus whenever I got an erection it felt like someone was about to separate my balls from my body, which may be the desired effect but was slightly worried about it. We eventually gave up.

We then bought a curve, which we thought would be a slightly different idea since it, at least on first appearances looks a little bigger. But had the exact same problem, I could slip out, and if we went down in size my balls would turn a interesting shade of purple.

So what I'm wondering is :-

Was I just doing it wrong? Am I doomed not to be chaste? Or am I just being a wimp and will get used to the purple color and pains after some time? Or is there some other device which might suit me a bit better?

Many many thanks in advance!
0 x
JetMirage

Re: Attempt number three

Post by JetMirage »

I'm pretty new to the scene myself, but I can quite certainly say that any discoloration of the testicles is a no-no. I do have some suggestions that might help though... Try to make sure you are as far into the cage as you can be. I started using the "sock method" which worked miracles for me. This made the cage and ring sit higher up on my body, and also gave my balls more room. Once you feel you have the snuggest ring you can have without your balls turning blue, I suggest you experiment with the different sized spacers.

And as for pulling out... are you trying to pull out, or do you slip out? Either way, having your lil' friend all the way in the cage should help with that.
0 x
-Jet
Devices: Jailbird, Holy Trainer
KinKey is my Keyhoder
Atone

Post by Atone »

Welcome to the forum,

When you say that you slip out do you mean that your penis comes out of the tube or that your balls slip out and the whole thing comes off?

I think once we have that info we can help get you locked up good.

Do you have any piercings?

Would you like to?

-A
0 x
enchasted

Post by enchasted »

Thanks for the replies, I have no piercings at the moment down there, however after having my nipples done and the pain involved in that not sure I could do them anywhere else!

At the moment its only my penis that slips out, sometimes naturally when I'm sleeping or I can pop it out, I'd prefer neither to be able to happen, I believe I'm all the way in, right now the head touches the bottom of the tube when erect, the problem is when it becomes flaccid that it can kinda pull out of the back since the cages sit pretty far forward from my body, ie the gap between my body and the device is pretty large since my penis pushes it forward when erect then when it gets flaccid the gap stays so can easily slip out, especially if still lubed up.

Thanks!
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I can see how that could / would be a problem if your balls hang low. Hopefully someone will have some experience with this particular problem. My balls are super tight, especially in the winter, so I don't have this problem.

You may need to look at a device that doesn't rely on trapping your balls to stay on. Or possibly an ExoBelt.

-A
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

From reading others discussions on this site I think my sac hangs low also. I didn't until I got here. Anyways... I had the CB3000 and always had problems with it hanging down. I now have the CB6000s and it cured this problem. The CB6K series uses a more oval ring that is flater at the top to help stop pullout.

Short of buying a new device have you tried the KSD-2 at Kept For Her? It goes inside the tube also and is designed to keep you inside. This would be a lot cheaper that buying a new device. You can see this device at http://www.keptforher.com/ksd-g2.html
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

I've been using the KSD-G3 insert from Kept For Her with my CB6000s and I can confirm that it works as advertised. Without it I could pull my penis out of the tube (My balls were still trapped, but, hey...). With the largest insert in place, there's no way on earth I'd try (actually I did try - it hurt!) to get it out. I also tried the mid-sized insert, but it was just a bit too much - maybe another day.
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Before you spend more money, try the smallest cuff ring that doesn't turn your balls blue coupled with the smallest spacer. That's about the most secure fit you will be able to obtain from that device. Good luck and welcome!
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
hammyma

Post by hammyma »

I tried several devices and, being a grower, was always able to slip out. IMHO the only reliable devices are either a full belt (and I found both Tollyboy and Goethals very uncomfortable), or a piercing, and a Prince Albert is quick, hurts no more than a blood test and heals well.
But what I really wanted to mention is PolyMorph. This is a waxy thermoplastic with an hysteresis property. Heat to about 80C and it becomes almost castable, and stays mouldable for several minutes as it cools. It shrinks a bit as it hardens, but I was able to fabricate something a bit like a Lori tube quite easily, using a former. Eventually, I got a good design and had it made up in aluminium.
Advantages are: airport safe: you can make something up that doesn't need any kind of lock (although you'll obviously have to mess it up to get it off in that case); reusable (you can heat it up about 5-10 times before it begins to denature); and, of course, completely configurable. Disadvantage: the easiest designs to fabricate are once only, but that may be a good thing depending on your style.
So, if off-the-shelf doesn't work, you can easily build your own.
I didn't get my supply from Amazon, but they do sell it: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fred-Aldous-Whi ... 766&sr=8-1
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

hammyma wrote: But what I really wanted to mention is PolyMorph.
Thanks for the idea, this stuff looks pretty cool. I can think of all kinds of things I could do with this chastity and non chastity related. And it is pretty inexpensive, always a bonus.
Eventually, I got a good design and had it made up in aluminium
need pictures

-A
0 x