Ordered a strap-on for me to wear

Living the real life under lock and key
Finn

Ordered a strap-on for me to wear

Post by Finn »

My wife recently expressed a desire to have me wear a strap-on for sex with her. Being keen to get her involved in kinky stuff and since I've enjoyed using a strap-on with my sub, I ordered one. We're getting a Doc Johnson vaccu-lock, which is much nicer than the one I occasionally use with my sub (who mostly gets fingered and fisted) and comes with an 8" realistic cock. That's about a half inch bigger than me, but we can order different attachments of course. After a fairly annoying bit of swelling and skin upset, we got away from using the chastity cage. I'm still being good and not masturbating and haven't had a real orgasm in 6 months, but I do miss it often. I've generally found with my girl, that I enjoy using the strap-on better when I'm in my CB device. For the guys here who wear a strap-on, do you find it works better locked or un-locked?
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Ordered a strap-on for me to wear

Post by Tom Allen »

Locked. If I'm not locked,then my dangly bits tend to get in the way.
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

I found that with the cheap harness, but wasnt sure if it was the case with the nicer one. I figure it will be the same issues. I'm really looking forward to it, when it arrives next week. With my sub, it is a remarkable feeling to have this proud erection, but no sensation. The dildo with the new harness is even bigger and more realistic. There's just something amazing about having ones own penis locked away and not seeing any duty. Here's another question. Mentally, if almost feels like a cuckold situation...Like the rubber cock is cuckolding the real one, fucking away while the "naughty husband" cock drips helplessly in its cage. Is that a feeling anyone else gets?
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Cosmo

Post by Cosmo »

I'd be interested on advice on which strap-ons are best/most comfortable to wear while locked.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Cosmo wrote:I'd be interested on advice on which strap-ons are best/most comfortable to wear while locked.
http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php ... ess#p39808

That would be a good place to start looking.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

We never got on with strap-ons, so we just use EMLA cream on me and then it has the same effect as a strap-on insofar as very minimal sensation and no orgasm but all the benefits of full penertrative sex for CQ.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Atone

Post by Atone »

celticqueens_sub wrote:We never got on with strap-ons, so we just use EMLA cream on me and then it has the same effect as a strap-on insofar as very minimal sensation and no orgasm but all the benefits of full penertrative sex for CQ.
We have tried that but seem to always end up with too much numbness. Extremely frustrating for me which is good, also extremely frustrating for her which is bad.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

I mis-understand? Why is (your) too much numbness a problem for her? Is she getting numb from the cream? If so just use a condom or make certain you have removed all the cream from you.

How much are you using? We find a bit smaller than a garden pea applied to the right parts and left for 10 mins works great, my erection is not affected and we are good to go...
0 x

Finn

Post by Finn »

If there's not enough stimulation, I really can't stay hard. My wife likes the idea that with the strap-on, I can stay hard and she doesn't have to do anything. The womenfolk also had me give up masturbation, so self stroking is a no-no in this house, another reason to go strappy.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

It is true that some lose their hard-on with EMLA, I guess I am just lucky, however in the past when we first started playing we used to much and it not only numbed my dick for nearly a day, we smothered my cock in it, I did lose the ability to get hard enough te give CQ proper penetration. The experimentation ended up finding that as long as the frenum, underside or my shaft and the top of the tip were numb there was enough top of the shaft stimulation to maintain hardness on a near indefinite basis. Achieving orgasm in this numb state is nearly impossible for me. CQ has allowed me to come, if I can, most often I can't. She think it is really funny that she has allowed orgasm and I can't achieve it! VERY frustrating for me.
0 x