Is it real or it it...?

Living the real life under lock and key
Kiki

Re: Is it real or it it...?

Post by Kiki »

This entire site smells like BS to me, like the chastity castle fantasy stuff.

But hey, I manage my man for a lot less than 14 bills, so I'm obviously not their target audience. I prefer to be more up close and personal about it! :-D
0 x
kneels

Post by kneels »

celticqueens_sub wrote:
kpb57 wrote:
mikecb wrote:The ridiculous thing in my mind is that they'd build a $1400 box to put on a CB-xxxx. You can put a pig in a pretty dress, but it's still a pig.
But how would you make electric stimulation work with an all-metal device?

K
I'm no electrician.... But you could get serious hot spots! It's the volts that jolts and the mills that kills... When in med school ( long time ago, leeches were 'it' ) I read 15 milliamps can stop your heart! The Amos create the heat too I think. Any sparkies out there?
Why yes there are :)
Back in the day, I recall using the IEEE Stardard 80 on safe substation grounding. A researcher named Dalziel did some very non-PC tests on students. :shock:

The maximum current depends on where on the body (stay away from the heart), body weight and the frequency (ironically 50 to 60 Hz is really bad) and the square root of the time applied. The last reason is why the short sharp 8000 volt hit my electrical fence ocassionally gives me only causes me to swear rather than die!

Overall, I think users will "enjoy" a non-lethal experience :twisted:

Cheers Neil
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

celticqueens_sub wrote: I'm no electrician.... But you could get serious hot spots! It's the volts that jolts and the mills that kills... When in med school ( long time ago, leeches were 'it' ) I read 15 milliamps can stop your heart! The Amos create the heat too I think. Any sparkies out there?
What I was getting at is that in an all-metal device the electricity would only "excite" the device and not the wearer, unless you used the complete device as one electrode and had another "installed" somewhere.

Somehow I'm waiting for the first device made from carbon fiber to reach the market. Light, durable, can be molded/built to individual forms before "baking". And would not be conductive, so you can work with several electrodes inside.

I don't see a danger from heating up an all-metal CD. The energy required just isn't there. In a discussion on the german site I also frequent, somebody made the calculation that the currents from a TENS unit are not even enough to heat a nipple piercing to damaging temperatures, although the effect of the pulses going in
on the proverbial tip of the needle would be quite devastating to the nerves.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
justplaying

Post by justplaying »

I first heard about DreamLovers site via Phoenix Chastity which designed it's latest plastic device to be compatible with the DreamLovers kit. I am very suspicious of the marketing on the site, as it really plays to the fantasy of female domination through re-programming, not consent. But the device they are selling appears to be real and the science behind the shocking method is real. If you click on their other link about how the device was tested it seems legit....The price on the other hand is absurdly high....but perhaps correct for a new gadget with a limited to unknown market size. It makes sense to recoup as much of the development cost in a new product launch from early adopters. It may also be that their market research has a small target market, based on women who wish to dominate their partners via behavioral modification using technology. Who knows, they may be onto something....The only thing that I saw that was interesting was the ability to control the subject via the internet. Imagine your KH being away on travel and being able to send shocks to her loved one via the internet....or setting a distance limit for her lover not to stray...interesting...but not for me....
0 x