We Keep Getting Kinkier

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

Re: We Keep Getting Kinkier

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Atone - be happy to. Not sure what it is. Our relationship has improved so much and she is enjoying sex so much more now. She wants to do anything and everything for me that will make me happy she said. It is only fair I suppose - I fist her, after all.

Dev - Ab is interested? It was an amazing experience. Four fingers and a palm were easy. The thumb was trickier, but lots of lube and she was in to her wrist. She said next time she would suck me while she did it. It was thrilling.

Michael
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

michaelnmelissa wrote:Atone - be happy to. Not sure what it is. Our relationship has improved so much and she is enjoying sex so much more now.
I'm not really complaining, things are going great here too. We just started at a different point and are moving at a different pace. I don't think we will ever be where you are but that is OK, I am really more interested in the intimacy and growth. OK, a little a2m and pegging would be alright too :)

-A
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

CQ pegs me quite often and it is really awesome, very unsure about a2m, the hygiene aspect worries me.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Dev

Post by Dev »

Speaking of pegging, I'm impatiently waiting for the Fuckzall to arrive...

I've managed four fingers up to the knuckle but that's the extent so far.

If you want to read a hot story with a fair amount of ass play, including fisting, I can recommend Just Right Notes by Sean Michael. The story is okay but the sex is signature Sean Michael...very hot. :)

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers