my Bride CC quite a nice tease...

Living the real life under lock and key
CC's-subby

my Bride CC quite a nice tease...

Post by CC's-subby »

Since i first decided that I needed to be the subby hubby sissy knight in Shining Armor of the chastity kind and forsaking all masculine "Underwear" back before october... we haven't had a single real verbal spat although early on i did dry to get overly "lippy" and "sassy"...

I had already presented the hand picked and personally de-barked yaupon switch so I got to help my Bride learn "faster not harder" and suffered for such...

Well, aside from the routine "sissy smarty pants" outbursts that have actually gotten me a much loved but temporarily painful whippin', i have behaved pretty good...

I was hoping for a Christmas Eve or Christmas Day "release" as my first since being locked down on dec. 16...

On the 23rd I hoped i could do more than just suck toes which results in T&D agony already... I begged (my Queen told me to beg) to taste Her "no-no" square only to be laughingly told "HELL NO"...

So I got selfish and "forgot" to address her cute feet and slipped off to sleep...

When i suffer a painful "sissy puffy" every hour at night requiring me to FORCE a pee-pee to start it is more than too often... But that night it was LITERALLY every 20-30 minutes that i was awoke with a brutal "pee hard sissy clitty" complete with the most "just got kicked in the balls" agonizing ache...

I moaned and groaned and supported my plums in my hand as i navigated to the potty... It was a bad night for rest and it really hurt bad...

The next evening after we were home from our jobs She asked if I remember her trying to get me to wake up to taste her supremacy...

She then laughed and said she was merely toying with my already puffy caged and swollen bits until the got engorged and I awoke at which time she would sneak a rollover and cuddle to the bulldog to snicker as I, in obvious agony, ambled in slumber to the potty...

To make sure I knew she really did this, she asked if i remember one of times (one near time to awake for work) when she asked me "Whats the matter honey, is something too tight?"... I love my mistress so much... I am so glad she not only accepted but embraced my "fantasy" ( I know it is needed and has been for our whole 20+++ years together)...

In jest, i have said... "i don't really like this, it is too much work being a subby sissy... I want to go back to the way it was..." she will either reply with a "So sad too bad..." or usually it is... "Sure you can be as free and manly as you want at any time... ON YOUR OWN.. ALONE... SINGLE..."

I have asked how serious She is and am told "You chose this change and I like this change and won't revert to where we were when you made the decision to admit you need this submission..."

CC's-subby
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: my Bride CC quite a nice tease...

Post by TwistedMister »

"Sissy clitty"? "Pee-pee"? "Potty"?

Did I mistakenly wander into a kindergarten class?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

TwistedMister wrote:"Sissy clitty"? "Pee-pee"? "Potty"?

Did I mistakenly wander into a kindergarten class?
:lol:
0 x
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

What Tom said...
0 x
MildlyAmused

Post by MildlyAmused »

Your "." key seems to be a bit sticky. I will wait for you to fix it with a mounting sense of excitement. I still haven't figured out what "taste Her "no-no" square" means.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

MildlyAmused wrote:Your "." key seems to be a bit sticky. I will wait for you to fix it with a mounting sense of excitement. I still haven't figured out what "taste Her "no-no" square" means.
He's "also" having "problems" with "another" one of his "keys." I'm "wondering" if he's "posting" to the correct "forum," if you "know" what I "mean." ;)
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

reminds me of a certain user who has wondered off into cyber oblivion and his liberal use of the quotes mark key...
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

CC's-subby wrote:Since i first decided that I needed to be the subby hubby sissy knight in Shining Armor of the chastity kind and forsaking all masculine "Underwear" back before october... we haven't had a single real verbal spat although early on i did dry to get overly "lippy" and "sassy"...

I had already presented the hand picked and personally de-barked yaupon switch so I got to help my Bride learn "faster not harder" and suffered for such...

Well, aside from the routine "sissy smarty pants" outbursts that have actually gotten me a much loved but temporarily painful whippin', i have behaved pretty good...

I was hoping for a Christmas Eve or Christmas Day "release" as my first since being locked down on dec. 16...

On the 23rd I hoped i could do more than just suck toes which results in T&D agony already... I begged (my Queen told me to beg) to taste Her "no-no" square only to be laughingly told "HELL NO"...

So I got selfish and "forgot" to address her cute feet and slipped off to sleep...

When i suffer a painful "sissy puffy" every hour at night requiring me to FORCE a pee-pee to start it is more than too often... But that night it was LITERALLY every 20-30 minutes that i was awoke with a brutal "pee hard sissy clitty" complete with the most "just got kicked in the balls" agonizing ache...

I moaned and groaned and supported my plums in my hand as i navigated to the potty... It was a bad night for rest and it really hurt bad...

The next evening after we were home from our jobs She asked if I remember her trying to get me to wake up to taste her supremacy...

She then laughed and said she was merely toying with my already puffy caged and swollen bits until the got engorged and I awoke at which time she would sneak a rollover and cuddle to the bulldog to snicker as I, in obvious agony, ambled in slumber to the potty...

To make sure I knew she really did this, she asked if i remember one of times (one near time to awake for work) when she asked me "Whats the matter honey, is something too tight?"... I love my mistress so much... I am so glad she not only accepted but embraced my "fantasy" ( I know it is needed and has been for our whole 20+++ years together)...

In jest, i have said... "i don't really like this, it is too much work being a subby sissy... I want to go back to the way it was..." she will either reply with a "So sad too bad..." or usually it is... "Sure you can be as free and manly as you want at any time... ON YOUR OWN.. ALONE... SINGLE..."

I have asked how serious She is and am told "You chose this change and I like this change and won't revert to where we were when you made the decision to admit you need this submission..."

CC's-subby
Buddy you will find more like minded folks on Chastity Mansion. We welcome all sorts but this site is quite couples (gay and hetro) focused and is more real world. The sissy and French Maid Brigade is not widely represented here. You may find the reactions to your posts on these lines to be quite, er, frank.

Rgds

CQ's
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

celticqueens_sub wrote: Buddy you will find more like minded folks on Chastity Mansion. We welcome all sorts but this site is quite couples (gay and hetro) focused and is more real world. The sissy and French Maid Brigade is not widely represented here. You may find the reactions to your posts on these lines to be quite, er, frank.
Good call, CQs - and thanks for keeping it tactful and respectful.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Tom Allen wrote:
celticqueens_sub wrote: Buddy you will find more like minded folks on Chastity Mansion. We welcome all sorts but this site is quite couples (gay and hetro) focused and is more real world. The sissy and French Maid Brigade is not widely represented here. You may find the reactions to your posts on these lines to be quite, er, frank.
Good call, CQs - and thanks for keeping it tactful and respectful.
You guys are going to love the post that I started working on this morning. Basically I am looking for a new maid uniform and I cannot find what I am looking for. I pulled a screen capture from an episode of "Doctor Who" where Rose is wearing exactly what I have been looking for. I was hoping someone here might have some advice on where to find it. I hope I don't get kicked off the board.
0 x