CC's-subby UPDATE...

Living the real life under lock and key
CC's-subby

CC's-subby UPDATE...

Post by CC's-subby »

Well I was first to buy the "Rage Cage" and I did... but no one was able to teach me how to measure for the ring in time and i felt all the "Your So Big" exclamations of my "alpha male" days had to be severe exaggerations so I ordered the "Medium" 1.625 and found it to be just too tight...

My Bride is a wise financial planner and refused to buy a replacement ring or more with shipping for the price they get with out being sure we were correct on size...

So I was directed to buy a device that came with 3 rings from the same place as it was "on sale"

I found the 1.75 to be marginally ideal with some pinching of rolled up skin and temporarily cooling and pretty light purple plums during night time erections or the occasional daytime erection caused by my own dirty thoughts of how to be the perfect sissy....

The 2.00 is loose enuff that a plum can pop out of the ring when super relaxed after erection at night...

So now I know my "Rage Cage" needs me to buy a 1.75 and the 1.825 to be sure I am always able to be caged and hopefully in my "Rage"...

I like the rage better for many reasons... Number one, with the other, if I choose, I can muster an orgasm thru masturbation as the openings are far larger than the spacing on the welded rings on the "Rage"...

Number two, too much of my super sensitive "helmet" is pushed out when puffy and tickles or even pinches against my panties... even the looser fitting cute "boy" panties by Jockey....

"number 3, it isn't easy to wear "tucked" for concealment due to shape and ring to device angle... And NUMBER 4... If clitty gets "puffy" and plums swollen, it is near impossible to "put away" without lots of pain... I like the agony of tease and denial but searing pain just putting away after forcing out a pee... TOO MUCH!!! I want to be in my rage so bad!!!

Brent
0 x