Living the real life under lock and key
dashd

Post by dashd »

New to chastity play and after almost a year of talking about it i was finally adle to convine my wife to give it a try. I am now in day three of lock up in a steel cage for what may be 30 - 90 days of no orgasm. I must wear the cage whenever she cannot be close enough to make sure i don't cheat and at bed time. Only she will determine when and if i'll be allowed to cum again depending on how she feels about her controll. She started first with a tease with the best bj ever and now has just allowed me to remain in lockup. Will post more details as the time progresses.
0 x
Linus

Re: newbie

Post by Linus »

Welcome to chastity lifestyle! The steel cage gives the feel of a 'real prison'. I'm sure you will enjoy much more if you are locked 24x7. Though initially it may take some time to get used to the cage, overall it's great fun to be locked - for both, you & your KH! All the best & enjoy!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
dashd

Post by dashd »

AFter a week of being locked up, the wife released me from my prison and after a few moments rubbed me to orgasm through my clothes using her feet. (her idea not mine) The next evening she wanted me to cum in her which I did and had a rather strong orgasm. She locked me up again on Jan 1. and since on a couple of occasions done the tease and denial thing, once using her feet, and once on the highway. The last two nights she has had me bring her to orgasm while keeping me locked up and whispered she doesn't know how long she can go without a cock cumming in her. I teasingly offered a name of someone to help her out... a suggestion she rejected. Becoming her cuckold is something I would accept and this is not the first time that subject came up. As for now I remain locked up and released only for some T&D :D
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

Sounds like it is going well.

Be careful about pushing too hard, too early. Chastity is a gateway kink but anywhere it takes you will be most easily travelled when all parties are ready & prepared to make the journey. Pushing or dragging your partner there will be tough going and in all probability you'll never arrive.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Sound advice from poor. I would suggest a "don't run before you can walk approach". Enthusiasm is to be encouraged and so is making sure you know where you are going. Have fun, stay happy and above all enure it is what you both want.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Remember that you've had this fantasy in your head for a while, bu tit's new to her. Let her play with it before trying to move her on to anything else, or she'll get the feeling that she's "doing it wrong" and will become discouraged.

Talk often - once a week or so - when you're not being sexual, and ask her what she's getting out of it, and what she hopes to get out of it. Don't push, let her find her way. It may be that when she figures out what turns her on it will be *better* than what you fantasized about.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

dashd wrote:The last two nights she has had me bring her to orgasm while keeping me locked up and whispered she doesn't know how long she can go without a cock cumming in her. I teasingly offered a name of someone to help her out... a suggestion she rejected.
I agree with my esteemed chastity colleagues above. As much as I really would love for my wife to click the lock and whisper in my ear, “Get use to it because you're in for a long, long time", she has needs too! Just because I may want long term denial doesn't mean she wants that. It's a balance of fulfilling your desire and her needs to make this all work.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
dashd

Post by dashd »

To all who offered, thanks for the advise. It has been off again on again experience. I would do anything to make the experience more enjoyable for her including offering myself as her slave. We will see how it goes and enjoy whatever comes of it.
0 x